Best way to level training camps?

I am about to get SH19. I have two TCs at 11 and one at 13. I run ELC on all three most of the time. Not in a huge rush to run TC20 as I have a bunch of 4s and 5s to start working on but nonetheless I plan to continuously upgrade to get there. Meanwhile, what’s the best strategy to get one of my TCs to 19 with minimal loss of constant feeder production? Thank you!

1 Like

SH19 should get 3 TC since SH11. So you should convert your barrack back to TC and convert one of your lvl 5 Forge to barrack at no cost at all.

I will setup like this, each TC:

1. TC 11 - stanby for stocking recruits, or TC4 (mini version of TC11)
  2. TC 13 - stanby for stocking food and also can get *3 and chance *4 heroes, later switch TC13 to TC20
  3. TC2 or TC 1 - depend on mats (adventure kits/backpack or sword).

Then later, you can sometimes use TC19 for faster leveling and burn food and rugged cloth mats. So IMO, only research: TC1, TC2, TC4, TC11, TC13, TC19 and TC20.

1 Like

The OP has 3 TC – two at level 11 and one at level 13. They did not convert a TC to barracks.

1 Like

There’s no fancy method unless you are willing to spend gems to sure up the process.

I’d upgrade one of your tc11 step by step unit it is tc19. Since you are not worried about tc20, you can run like that for a long time.

Acme

2 Likes

I am considering not upgrading any of my TC to level 19 until I build SH20. Once I have SH20 I will get a fourth TC which I can take up to 20 slowly all the while keeping all of my other three TCs running. This way I can still use TC13 as a food bank as I will get a bunch of recruits during the upcoming Atlantis Rising. I am leaning more towards this method.

The alternative is not to wait for SH20/fourth TC and to level my third TC which is going to cut production of the third camp for a while (from level 13 to 19). Have to think through which approach is more effective.

If you have lots of heroes to level then SH20 and then 4th TC to 20 is a good route. That way you keep pumping out feeders from your 3 TC’s for your current projects. If you are in a hurry for 5* from TC20 then level up the TC13 (not that you will necessarily get them any quicker :smile:) .

2 Likes

I am kinda upgrading my TCs as I go along in the strongholds. As of right now I am just concentrating on my iron storages and getting all 5 to 18. So that is gonna be a while. On my main profile I run three TCs. One at TC 11, another at the low cost, and my highest one is my flex. Right now I am running advanced fire still because I am trying to get Colen leveled up. Finished Sumitomo the other day. To echo what has been previously said, TC 11 and later on TC 20 are gonna be your ‘banks’ for recruits and food. Elite training is another one to stash those in as well as I did that for a while when I was leveling up both Proteus and Cyprian.

1 Like

I’ve been using all three TC11s as recruit banks because I quickly run out of recruits, not enough to use TC13 as a food bank and as I don’t need anymore 3s I don’t see a point in producing expensive 3s otherwise in TC13. I anticipate getting a lot more recruits during Atlantis, so I’ll start with the food bank. You reminded me about the color training, and I have a couple of purples I want to level fast, I might actually run that instead!

1 Like

Cookie Settings