đŸ•” Exeera – S4 Hero – 5* Ice/ Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 4 Hero is Released: Exeera

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Exeera, as well as your thoughts on him.

Exeera

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Barbarian
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 852 836 1498
4/90 975 957 1714
Origin Family
Season 4 Underwild
Image Aether Power Description
boosted-regen Boosted Regen At the start of each battle, this Hero regenerates 300 boosted health over 6 turns. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: This Hero receives 20% mana at the start of the battle.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Saturated Suffering
  • All enemies receive 237 Water damage, and an increase of 33 damage per each Ice shield on the board over 3 turns, up to 633 damage. This effect is uncleansable for all Fire enemies.
  • All Ice enemies are immune to this attack.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 25 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes since last seen in Beta.

Beta Information: đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 4 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v43]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Exeera ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Exeera.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Exeera and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Exeera worth summoning for?

• Would you use Exeera on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Exeera ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Exeera as an opponent?

• Would you give Exeera Barbarian Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Exeera’s character design?

• If you Summoned Exeera and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Exeera, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Exeera when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Exeera, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Exeera (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Exeera), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 1.65% chance of summoning Exeera.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 15 times out of 100, you’ll get Exeera by pull 100 (26,000 gems)
  • 56 times out of 100, you’ll get Exeera by pull 500 (130,000 gems)
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Exeera by pull 1,796 (467,200 gems)
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Exeera by pull 2,761 (717,900 gems)

Putting that in Perspective

• 85 out of every 100 people won’t get Exeera by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each spent $259.97 (US) to summon :one::zero::zero: times, 846,364 of those players wouldn’t get Exeera

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Exeera by the 1800th pull

• If 1 Million players each spent $4,671.53 US to summon :one::eight::zero::zero: times, 49,663 of those players wouldn’t get Exeera

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Exeera (post release)

:question: Is Exeera worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Exeera would be useful to keep & Level?
Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Exeera’s Primary Purpose is?
Exeera’s only purpose to apply Damage over time.

:question: What do you think of Exeera compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Exeera’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Exeera’s Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Exeera worth giving Barbarian Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Exeera is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Exeera is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

Personally, after seeing her special skill, I don’t think she’s very good. Her skill is dispellable to every color besides fire and she doesn’t do anything to ice at all. Where would you use her? Not on defense and against certain raid teams. Far too situational and easily countered. I get that her DOT is very high, but I think she is in need of an additional skill.

9 Likes

Season 2? this should be Season 4

terrible hero in the beta, still terrible after release without any changes?!

all beta feedback agreed that she is terrible, sad to her still terrible 100% not worth levelling. too bad her artwork is really good

7 Likes

Because its early morning and I’m confused. Is the ice tile damage based just on the number of tiles at time fired or during the 3 turns if extra shields appear can the damage increase?

Don’t know why people say she’s not suited for defence because defence is where she’s the least crappiest. I can imagine her working as a suicide tank, because she is technically fast on first charge. I think she is meant to fire fast, deal a huge chunk of damage for a first wave of DOT and then stall for time before she dies. Barbarian means only 1 place for her, titans. She can just stack water and bleed damage there

3 Likes

If you put her on defense, especially at tank, people can stack blue against her and she will literally do nothing.

17 Likes

Then you can use her to bait blue teams as well. Use support with green hitters like Francine and zeline flank that deals extra damage to blues? With cleanse and dispel from those 2 greens as well

2 Likes

Most of the time she can’t even go up to her max DOT. It takes 12 blues to go to 633 damage, who has that many blue tiles lying around after she has been charged up.
This is why she’s better to be placed on defence, but you need to build a whole team around her.

2 Likes

I wonder how high the DOT gets with emblems

i don’t see it. she reminds me a bit too much of the shark in season 2 and the salmon in season 3
 maybe every season needs one of those but I don’t expect to meet her regularly.

5 Likes

The best thing about her IMO, other than the artwork which is par for the season’s impressive course, is that she reminds me Vela is still good.

2 Likes

Yes she is the season 4 mok arr

Aoe damage at avg speed? Check
Additional effects to weak element? Check
Cannot hit heroes of same element? Check

2 Likes

Execrable is very underwhelming. She needs more work on her special skill to make her see more play. Just does water dot and nothing else.

The special reads oddly. Does the increase from ice shields apply for each turn, or is that the increase over all three turns? Is roughly 211 damage per turn what it means for the maximum (subject to emblems, etc)?

Very underwhelming indeed

You can build a team with Gurdian Chameleon and Exeera and have some fun =)

I am curious if you used her with Salmon Loki and the enemy is constantly rotating colors if the DoT affects red/blue consistently per turn. Together they’d be potentially massive DoT. Nonetheless those are still both “D” grade heroes and unlikely to fire together IMO. Exeera needs a buff ASAP, at least be able to damage blue enemies which should’ve been obvious from beta feedback.

2 Likes

I wanted any of the other featured heroes but I pulled her instead lol. Damn just reading about how terrible she is :frowning:

5 Likes

I think for defense she is actually best with a green tank
 Not a top tier hero for sure.