Emblem question

I got Lianna on emblem level 7 and the next choice is 2% mana or more defense. If I take the mana emblem and have a level 17 troop (the mana one) can I come down to 6 stones/bricks to fill her mana bar full? I guess 2% is nothing, but wonder if someone knows the answear to this (so it acts like very fast heroes).

Thanks for the help and have a good day all!

1 Like

No that won’t do it, you need 25% mana bonus to take her down to 6 tiles unfortunately . I’d probably take defense

2 Likes

FYI, a very fast mana hero needs 6.5 tiles to fill.

The first relevant breakpoint for Lianna is 15%, which will take her to 7 tiles. You could get that with a level 23 mana troop and the 2% node you’re at right now, or a level 29 mana troop.

To get to 6 tiles you’ll need a 34% boost. The path to that is difficult to see, even if you take this mana node and max your mana troop you’d still need a buff from someone else (e.g., Ariel), in which case you probably don’t need the mana node.

Ultimately, I think I’d make the decision based on how far you plan to take that mana troop and how quickly you think you can get it to the relevant point.

5 Likes

Tank you for the information! Helped me alot!

Thanks. I had the same question for Evelyn. Saved me a lot of trouble.

2 Likes