šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26]

Its too late by that point, the point of beta and this is to complain sufficiently while it can still be altered

I leave the beta complaints to the beta testers. I donā€™t have first hand knowledge of this to do so and Iā€™m not dealing in hearsay.

Besides which, I canā€™t tell from this whether it needs to be altered or not. I suspect it will be, and I hope for the better. Possibly faint hope.

3 Likes

Any idea if this will stack with the Atlantis Rises bonus? If so, is the bonus additive to or multiplicative to the AR +50% bonus?

1 Like

Thatā€™s my expectation too.

1 Like

I think itā€™s reasonable to assume itā€™ll stack, though Iā€™m not sure whether itā€™ll be multiplicative ā€” though that would be my guess.

Atlantis Rises isnā€™t running in Beta currently, so thereā€™s unfortunately no way to test this at the moment.

2 Likes

Does the Omnia Harvester Relic also increase drops of troops and heroes? It doesnā€™t mention that it does, but AR doesā€¦(I think?)

Itā€™d be hard to judge that without collecting a fair amount of run data, but I donā€™t have any reason to presume that they wouldnā€™t mention that if it did.

3 Likes

What does the beta feedback look like for this feature?

Thereā€™s actually considerably less discussion/feedback in Beta so far than in this threadā€¦guessing a lot of people are busy with AR.

Some concerns about the Valor Pass have been expressed, and thereā€™s been some discussion about how the Relics work, and the size of the Resource Bundles.

But on the whole, there isnā€™t a lot of feedback yet.

3 Likes

Good news but a question. At the end of these 50 days, what happens ? Another path of valor immediately or a pause ? How many path of valor in a year ?

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Iā€™ve been wondering that too, but thereā€™s no way to tell that from whatā€™s visible in Beta.

1 Like

This is an excellent idea for using and buying more gems than wantedā€¦ Perhaps we can obtain 96 silver tokens in 50 days (?) but never 38 troops tokens !

3 Likes

Save all your tokens, especially daily summons ( silver ).

7 Likes

VIP and Daily Summon Tokens are probably enough to cover this.

The free Daily Summons counts too, even if you donā€™t have VIP.

1 Like

For daily summon, it can be realistic but for troops summon, without gems, itā€™s impossible

Troops can come from daily summons and silver coins as well.

5 Likes

Yes I have forgotten this :slight_smile:

Daily Summons and Daily Summons Tokens ( silver ) have a 33.4% chance of a troop.

4 Likes

Is there a date for release or this is still being tested? The whole ā€œValorā€ thing

Release dates arenā€™t normally announced as part of Beta testing, particularly for a brand new feature.

But my guess is itā€™s likely this will go live before the end of the year, perhaps in late November/early December. It doesnā€™t seem like there would be a lot to delay it.

1 Like