šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26]

Does not computeā€¦ the forum is no place for crazy talk. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

When you have an already full roster up to breaking point, this might be harder as compared to someone newer to the game

But it wonā€™t change the type of loot received correct? Ie it will never give unfarmable mats or eht?

Thanks for the update.

Seems like a small token change that is nice to have but doesnā€™t really address the underlying issue staring us in the face (lack of access to 5*)

Oh I missed this item list, so it looks like EHTs are part of the mix. Hmm

Killing 5 heroes is one 1-shot over 14 wars. It will be more of an issue if it escalates. Kill 5, then next level kill 10, then next level kill 30 etc.

2 Likes

Is it possible that premium rewards could be an additional valor pass to extend your days of playing?

1 Like

I may have lost this, but where can you see this new missions and all new stuff, i meant, you can see next to monster\hero\titan bounty or in the same screen where you have the portal gate or even in a separate section like options?

This is not available in the actual game yet, itā€™s in the beta version only.

No, the current Relics only change the amount of loot, not the type ā€” though they could certainly add more Relics in the future.

3 Likes

In Beta thereā€™s a new icon above Raids and Quests when youā€™re on the Base screen, which takes you to a new Path of Valor UI with two tabs, one for Challenges, and one for Rewards.

1 Like

Thank you, thatā€™s exactly what i wanted to know and thatā€™s great since the screen is pretty full with quests+ offers+ evreyevent that is up like halloween

1 Like

Hi,
I havenā€™t read all the posts yet, i wiil. I just want to say
Thanks to SG, it sound exellent, even for a not so newbie like me.
Thanks to Zephir 1 for doing all the work, very easy to read and understand, thanks.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

If a ā€œstrongā€ player in an alliance canā€™t take out five heroes using their war flags, then the alliance is scoring at most around 1000 points in war. Anyone ever seen that?

3 Likes

This feature already looks like :poop:

F2p will get a total of 15 rewards for 50 days while premium will get 50 rewards?

Like holy :poop:

That gap is huge between rewards

I get it, players could spend the few extra dollars but the f2p version seriously might as well be non existent, itā€™s that bad.

Just wowā€¦

And even the rewards themselvesā€¦ 10 tiny mana pots? Aww SG how sweet, you shouldnā€™t haveā€¦

But seriously you just shouldnā€™t. That is a clear as day bs ā€œprotect our game is 100% f2p faceā€ move that is a giant chunk of garbage.

Iā€™m p2p and even i feel insulted by the way this idea looks right now. I donā€™t think it could have been done any worse, even for a rough draft itā€™s terrible

14 Likes

No i havenā€™t. Valid point

As a reminder:

I think itā€™s premature to assess the rewards.

This is exactly why I didnā€™t post them, and included this warning:

5 Likes

I donā€™t think it is.

The ā€œplaceholdersā€ on the premium side look pretty dam nice and very nice quantity too

Meanwhile the free side looks like a big ol pile of crap. Actually a very small pile of crap. Like almost non existent crapā€¦

3 Likes

You mean like the Raid Tournament loot in Beta did? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Lol alright well weā€™ll just ride it out and get screwed. Yup just like we have with the raid tournament, good example.

Anyways Iā€™m not f2p. So what do i care. Iā€™ll buy it when it comes out.

F2pā€¦ 2020 wont be off to a good start for you guys. I suggest looking at other games that havenā€™t this level of greed yet. Just my advice.

10 Likes

Iā€™m willing to wait and see the production version before passing judgement on this. It could be a great addition or it could be another dud like Alchemy Lab. Iā€™m hoping the former. Weā€™ve had enough duds so far.

3 Likes

That beta loot was paid entry loot that they forgot to nerf and was fairly obvious that it would happen.

The ftp loot on this isnā€™t going to get better, the gap between the 2 might close but it will be reducing the paid stuff

3 Likes