🧪 The Beta Beat (v25) – Path of Valor, Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar HOTM, Bug Fixes – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I’ve always assumed they meant something else:

2 Likes

Hmm, VERY interesting…

1 Like

Thank you zephyr1 for all the infos you share here with us

3 Likes

Thanks for the hard work Zephyr1!

3 Likes

When is this v25 and/or PoV planned to start?

That hasn’t been announced, but there’s been some speculation:

4 Likes

If you think my post has here better visibility for SG please merge.

Sorry but I was not aware of the delete duplicates clause. Thanks for your kindness and locking the post to keep it up there.

Best regards

Elayanith

3 Likes

Beta Update

Beta has reopened with the following updates:

I have updated the top post of this thread accordingly.

3 Likes

Hoooo boy this one would’ve driven me CRAZY if I ran into it in real life.

4 Likes

Not building Alchemy Lab to begin with is the safest way to avoid that. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Spit my coffee
:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Path of Valor isn’t currently being tested?

Haha, amen to that! I did build it, and even ran level 1 a couple of times, but have since converted it back to a second forge.

1 Like

No, Path of Valor is not currently in Beta.

The next thing coming to Beta is Santa’s Challenge, planned for testing starting Thursday — though I have no idea what has changed.

1 Like

They did confirm that there are changes though?

That’s interesting. I wonder what it could be… as long as they don’t get rid of Rudolph; he is the only 4* or lower hero I don’t have. I must get him. :joy:

I’m excited. I’ll keep an eye out on Thursday for news.

No, but I’m not sure why else it would be in Beta at all, so I’m assuming there’s something they want feedback on.

Could be balance changes to the Stages, though new heroes are always a possibility.

As far as I know, they’ve never gotten rid of a hero, only updated or added. So I think your obsessive collecting is safe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Balance changes would be interesting. I mean, I was fairly new to the game last Christmas, but wow… that was hard. I had to use time stops and tornadoes to get through it. If Mother North fired, I lost. I couldn’t keep up with her healing and minions.

Hi, I’m Steve. I’m obsessive and indecisive. I hoard ascension mats and second guess every decision, beating the subject to death. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I love The Beta Beat. Getting details of what’s coming in the near future and discussing with alliance mates adds enjoyment to the game. Thank you and all the people who contribute to its development

7 Likes

Academy de heroes
Aren’t we going to have this year?

It’s Thursday, did the new Christmas Challenge enter Beta? Any changes?