šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Superior Talents for Season 1 heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

If Karemdolā€™s Got Talent is only applied to S1 heroes only, guess it wouldnā€™t be too hard to explain why their Family bonus seemed a bit lacking in comparison to the others families.

3 Likes

C. Kadilen probably the best one, but yeah a team wonā€™t be full of them

7 Likes

Was just looking at sorcerer class on my roster, and donā€™t have C. Kadilen. Thanks for the addition. Just what we need - something to make C. Kadilen MORE annoying! :laughing:

9 Likes

I admire SGā€™s creativity in extending an existing feature

7 Likes

I think you also forgot cVivica and Sabina. Maybe CKadilen as a tank, CThorne as flanks, Sabina and CVivica as wings? Iā€™m not saying iā€™d be scared but it definitely would be annoying.

3 Likes

ā€œAnnoyingā€ is probably fair enough. I still think I could mono green that and pretty consistently get the win.

Overall, Iā€™m still pretty excited about this. Most of these superior talents will be worth the high emblem cost of those last couple of nodes.

3 Likes

This is looking great.
Fighters donā€™t need to have the talent % increased, I swear they revive too much already.

5 Likes

I donā€™t mind that it is limited to s1ā€¦ Iā€™m trying to think of the s1 heroes i even still have emblems onā€¦ It isnā€™t many.

1 Like

Itā€™s getting complex day by day.

1 Like

Will have to start dusting some my S1 heroes off and give them some more emblems ā€¦

I donā€™t like this change - I love it ā€¦

Any free buff is good QOL especially for my poor old S1 heroes - they can now come out to play a bit more lol ā€¦

But please donā€™t then give these Superior Talents to other heroes outside of S1

3 Likes

Will you still admire them when they release LB2, LB3 and LB4?

4 Likes

@Shohoku79 there is a lot of irony in this, you know. Should I clearly mark my comments with /sarcasm hashtag, will that help?

3 Likes

No kidding, tell that to the excess amount of Iron Resource Crates I have.

1 Like

So kind of SG, giving more of a plentiful resource. Who needs more ham or recruits? Iron is soooo important

Well, at least, and even if it spreads to old challenge and seasonal events and S2 heroes later on, we canā€™t complain they arenā€™t pay walling this upgrade this time like it is for costumes that you have to summon againā€¦ Itā€™s a free and immediate upgrade for every season 1 heroes already maxed and emblemed to the last talent.

9 Likes

This was my take away. As someone who leans on a few S1ā€™s (and probably will for the foreseeable future), Iā€™m all for it.

2 Likes

All of this work theyā€™re doing when they can just adjust their base stats and damage output. I feel like theyā€™re giving themselves more work to do for less.

2 Likes

This is a great start, any idea if it applies to their costumes

Nah they are doing this to expand outside s1 in the future rather than base stat adjustments on s2, old hotm, old events, etc

I really like this. As much as Iā€™ve been hating on the S1 family bonuses, this is a good upgrade. Iā€™ll look forward to playing with it.

2 Likes