🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v54]

He will be amazing for titans and events, since mana speed doesn’t matter when you have items with you. Currently G.Falcon is the only red 4* edd and he has very low attack stat, meaning it affects the overal strenght of your teams tiles, and his special skill also doesn’t do much damage. c2Colen will also hit high. But of course there are cMarjana and Khufu in 5* variations, but for people who don’t have them the c2Colen is a must (if into events / titans)! And sure you can’t use 5* heroes in epic stages.

3 Likes

Falcon’s EDD is also only 4 turns, while 2cColen is 6. That matters. In events, it synchs up with the 6 turn def-down from base Gormek, for example.

4 Likes

Ah, nice catch! I didn’t read that part so carefully

2 Likes

Gives me hope they give 2 C Chao holy EDD

Skittles waited 5 years just to become a poor woman’s c isarnia…

2 Likes

I wished 2 C rigard is the first hero to remove negative stacks. They are becoming more mainstream with ogima

No way! Zynga can’t make much money that way, with free keys being handed out.

Should be via a new 2023 release.

I want 2nd costume for Scarlett! Not that I expect it to do anything spectacular, but her atk with 2 costume bonus will be somewhere around 1100… Maybe they will field it for the February Masquerade (I’m not going to pull for second Balur in December Masquerade).

2 Likes

Healers:
Viv, cSabina, Rigard, c2BT

Hitters:
cSkittles, cLianna, Elkanen, c2Gormek

Misc:
Boril

I think that’s all your choices?

thank you yes! I didn´t think about events! he should definitely be an upgrade there, probably for both positions, EDD and final big hit? In which case upgrading 2 of them makes sense again… I´ll definitely bump him up a notch for that.
Titans? Certainly not a downgrade, and I will use him there, if I upgrade him, but the difference isn´t as big, because his big skill damage to 3 is less important here than in events. Then again the attack stat maybe matters even more?

1 Like

Not an impressive choice yet, I guess…
CSabina and C2Gormek for the taunters is great, C2BT for attack boost not bad
but the damage department? CSkittle/Elk/CLianna? Ouch (but not ouch on the other side lol)

I think you are being overly pessimistic here :slight_smile:
For one you compare a 4 star to a 5 star, but more importantly a green hero (where def down and especially defdown to all is extremely rare) to blue hero, where half the heroes do def down in all variations of the idea :smiley:

So one could say: For Green only 2 heroes can do what C2Skittle does (neither of them is a 4star), Frigg (a hero that was meta about a year ago) and Ma´at, the new and upgraded S5 version of Frigg (a hero so rare I have never seen it in the wild).

Sounds much better :wink:

1 Like

C2 skittleskul paired with another hit all green hero (little John, bertila, etc…) would be amazing in handling the monster island hordes.
Just add franz to the mix.

Did the same with Frank and Theobald/ joot last island.

Damn how long it gonna take till we get all costumes finally?
180 keys and waiting…

6 Likes

I’m starting to suspect that we won’t get 3* second costumes. Or at most they’ll pick a couple favorites and add second costumes only for them.

1 Like

The maximum seems to be 145%.

2 Likes

I also want to write my impressions about these:

• Boldtusk - I’ve been so long wanting Garnett because I wanted a red overhealing and now there’s this costume. It’s gonna be awesome

• Colen - more firepower and 6 turns of EDD in titans and events. Nice

• Gormek - a much needed red dispeller

• Grimm - not impressed at first sight

• Rigard - nice boost. As someone said in this forum we can change depending of the situation. A viable tank for 4* tournaments

• Skittleskull - even slow, a Defense Down for all is rare for green heroes. Nice

All in all, except for Grimm, I liked these costumes.

3 Likes

I love Boldtusk as much as the next guy, but those who are throwing their bras at the sight of his overheal are overlooking the arithmetic.

72 hp per turn (for 4 turns). Definition of negligible.

For comparison: Stereopes, who overheals 107, per turn (for 3 turns) who’s thoroughly tested, is insignificant. Sadly.

If you like him for the berserk, that’s cool. But there is no healing going on here.

5 Likes

I was going to comment about this as well. 288 overheal is pathetic, and that is over 4 turns. What is this, tarlak 3.0 in horrible HOT? 2.0 being c Wilbur
C Kiril boosts 400 overheal already. 400 to 288 don’t make sense

I don’t understand beta Grimm C2’s 2nd special skill. Please tell me after casting skill, Grimm himself can :

1. deal damage 335% (295+40) , or
  2. the “damage 295%” x 1.40 .

If (1) then it will be irrelevant, and (2) will be interesting IMO.