ℹ Guardian Lemur – 3* Ice/Blue from Guardians of Teltoc

New Guardians of Teltoc Hero is released: Guardian Lemur

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Guardian Lemur, as well as your thoughts on him.

Guardian Lemur

Rarity Element Class
:star::star::star:
Rare
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Fighter
Mana Speed Attack Defense Health
A
Average
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
Origin Family
Challenge Festival Guardian
:dizzy: Special Skill: Guardian Armor
  • Recovers 32% health for all allies.
  • All allies get +94% defense against Nature for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Guardians Family Bonus

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Guardian Lemur from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on new Rare Challange Event Heroes for Challange Festival Event [Part of The Beta Beat v44]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Guardian Lemur ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Guardian Lemur.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Guardian Lemur and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Guardian Lemur worth summoning for?

• Would you use Guardian Lemur on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Guardian Lemur ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Guardian Lemur as an opponent?

• Would you give Guardian Lemur Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Guardian Lemur’s character design?

• If you Summoned Guardian Lemur and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Guardian Lemur, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Guardian Lemur when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Guardian Lemur, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Guardian Lemur (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Guardian Lemur), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of %%HERO_KIND%%.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Guardian Lemur

:question: Is Guardian Lemur worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Guardian Lemur compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Guardian Lemur is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Guardian Lemur’s Special Skill match Guardian Lemur’s Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Guardian Lemur’s Primary Purpose is?

• Healer (Immediate)
  • Defense Buffer (against Nature)

0 voters

:question: Is Guardian Lemur worth giving Fighter Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Guardian Lemur is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Guardian Lemur will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

2 Likes

Blue 3 star healer comparison

Hero Lemur Frosty Helo
Power 481 475 478
Attack 455 441 457
Defense 491 523 505
Health 853 783 799
Class Fighter Rogue Druid
Family Defense, Healing Minion +Attack/Health Underwild gem
Ability N/A N/A Buff +1 turn
Heal 32% 32% 32%
Secondary +94% defense against Nature 10% minion Cleanse

At the beginning of season 4 Helo was my only rare blue hearler. I quickly maxed his emblems and have since limit broken him. This month I pulled Frosty and leveled him. I’m not 100% I’ll use him. I have struggled against Frosty in raid tournaments due to his minions adding extra health, but more so due to his rogue talent.

Now I’m struggling to figure out if I have any use for Lemur. They all have the same base heal and pretty similar stats.

Challenge events: everyone knows mono is pretty optimal in challenge events (or at least it has been). Helo has the highest base attack. This could potentially change with emblems, but again pretty similar. Minions are pretty much a no for events (if you’re looking to score). How often will I be using mono blue if I also look to benefit from nature defense? It seems cleanse has the best secondary use here, but none are super optimal. Actually now that I think about it, I stopped using healers in most rare stages. So maybe this category is moot?

Tournaments
Buff booster Lemur gets an edge here for the defense against Nature. Here it may be more useful as a faux 20% attack buff than the actual defense buff.
Rush I could argue all three here. Clenase is not too common for rare heroes. As I look at my top 26 rare heroes (f2p roster), Tyrum is the only other cleanser I have. Minions aren’t super common either. Other than Kvassir, Frosty is the only rare minion hero I have. But I consider his minions just extra health. I don’t see bringing Lemur if I need the defense against green. First situation I can think of is a red tank with Noril in the defense. All three have their uses.

Disclaimer: I’m mostly talking from a seasoned player perspective here. If I was new again, I’d gladly take all of them because I can always use more healers for many aspects of the game.

Overall: I would put Lemur as the worst rare blue healer. Frosty has rogue class and Helo has cleanse. Both have come in handy for much more than I imagine defense against what this hero is weak against will. If you only have one, they’re pretty interchangeable. I don’t think Lemur’s stats are a big enough differntiator.

10 Likes

In the Challenge Festival this hero is the only rare healer who does not receive the -25% attack/defense/health/mana generation.
So it can be used there.
If the event will be as hard as in Beta, then you will have 0 chance to complete the last 1-2 Rare stages without a healer.
It was even almost impossible even with a healer.

I have climbed until Floor 37 on Impossible questline in the just ended Tower of Magic.
My final completed floor was much easier what we will face on this event (based on Beta experience) at the end of Rare and Epic difficulties.

6 Likes

I missed the obvious benefit!
Now I have to wonder if lemur is worth leveling for the 1-2 times a year he’ll be used just to complete rare.

Love the context.

Nice hero… My only beef is not really one of gaurdian mobs yaah face, I’d rather it be the flying bird thang or the cat reminds me more of teltoc (rip)

2 Likes

Depends on your play style, and roster

I think Lemur is the best 3* blue healer ( see notes )

Definitely nice, 3* cleanse is helpful since Map Season 1 love defense debuff and so do 1* to 5* Titans

Notes

click for notes

Edit, highlighting this part

FIN

2 Likes

Well…to be honest I don’t really know what I should do with him because my best hiler is Grivle the green little bear :bear: who does the job with no stress and i have another 5 or 6 3* hilers of course includes those 3 classic ones with costumes as well. So I just finished to do the snow man hiler as well and in my opinion his better than lemur for some reasons including minion’s as well and he cleaned up all team which lemur give you only green defense. Well that’s my opinion

psst… He’s a badger. But you’re quite right about him, he’s great. I suppose Lemur is useful where you can’t use green.

1 Like

So I got him from the portal yesterday ( still missing Sally) I already have both Frosty and Helo so he isn’t on my list to do right away, but an extra healer and big def boost vs nature is never a bad thing so I’m quite happy with it.

1 Like

Exactly what we needed. Another 3* Ice healer. Man, we were starved for a 3* healer. Now we get 3 of them to choose from.

I favor Helo for the fact that he is also a cleanser. I do like Frosty’s minions.
But this part…

…gives Lemur an edge in buff booster tourneys. In any case, because Lemur is an event hero, he’ll be a keeper for me.

1 Like

Cookie Settings