🧪 Early Information on new Rare Challange Event Heroes for Challange Festival Event [Part of The Beta Beat v44]

Those trainers are definite bummer to pull, but they do make excellent feeders for whomever you are levelling. Much richer than your event 3*.

2 Likes

I happen to like the trainers, but there is no doubt that some players get very upset about their inclusion.

2 Likes

Some players aren’t intelligent enough to understand a trainer hero is better food than an S1 three banger.

13 Likes

To quote the classics: you might say that, but I couldn’t possibly comment.

Since there are no S1 three banger’s in this portal, it’s probably a good thing that those dummies don’t have anything to misunderstand…

2 Likes

I want my dawa :tired_face: how dare those people scam my money :sob:

2 Likes

I’m mildly curious how slowly the costumes will filter in, each time.
To keep people pulling and less annoyed with the amount of 3* event dupes that you’ll be feeding instead of dawa

Keep the dupes tho!
3* often level-up shy of a max’d skill…
if you feed a 3.5 rare a single dupe you get 100% chance the skill will increase.

After you max a few out then…
You can be annoyed with all the event feeders and glad you get the trainer every now and then.

Or more likely…
Pass,
And wait for the next actual event with bigger creeps than any old costume…
:money_mouth_face:

Oh, they will. Get ready for cries of “trainer heroes!?!? Where’s the S1’s?! I need Wu!”

2 Likes

Guardian Lemur- Defense oriented, 3* blue, fighter healer

Click for stat quotes

Fighter class :notes::exclamation::fireworks::exclamation:( see notes )

Fighter class is a great fit for a hero with healing, or minions

See Delilah, Boldtusk, Rudolph

3* blue healer :notes::exclamation::fireworks::exclamation:( see notes )

Yay more 3* healers!

Sad, again behind a paywall.

Defense oriented

I personally dislike this Elemental defense buff

It is very defense oriented, limiting the buff’s usefulness

3* Kashhrek

Basically a blue 3* improved mini Kashhrek

Notes

Fighter healers

2017-Nov-21 request

([Suggestion] 3* Healers)

FIN

But it’s a lemur! What’s not to like?

Sounds nice to have a portal without S1 3* so I think I will go summoning if they have a good offer for coins, because I sure won´t be playing much.
The chicken curse is a total newbie hater discriminating against people that have none of the event heroes yet.
I do like the idea of forcing to use event heroes in the respective events, to make people use a bigger variety of heroes, but not in a way that penalizes people that don´t have the roster to compete.
So my suggestion would be to simply tie the chicken curse to the number of unused event heroes in your roster. If you have event heroes in your roster, but refuse to use them, you get the chicken penalty on your non-event heroes. Say a 5% curse for each unused event heroes up to a max of 25%. So it will result in being the same for big guys as they have tons of unused event heroes (if you own 10 of them you are guaranteed to have 5 unused) and thus every non-event hero will get the full penalty just like now.
But small folks with garbage hero rosters that consist of nothing but S1 3* heroes and a few odd ones besides won´t be penalized for it. They will never compete with anyone for anything anyway, it will just allow them to play at least a few levels. having to play events on S1 3* is curse enough :slight_smile:

I’ve seen those heroes cards and they’re reclicled, yet pretty.

Funny how that Tree us stronger than Boss Wolf and it’s a 3*. Lmao.

He seems like the best version of Malicna’s first special.

1 Like

Guardian Leemer will be a healer that doesn’t have the “Chicken” penalty so if you use a healer on challenge levels you will want to level or get -25% every stat.

2 Likes

1 Like

Treevil is just so powerful, I don’t know if they realised it. Imagine a 3* dominating in high tier titans. All you need is a super mana pot for him and he gives you bobo tier effects.

1 Like

Of all the skills they can replicate, why would they give Sally roostley’s skill? And it’s at slow, as if that skill was OP to begin with. Probably the weakest one of the 5

Plus he stacks with Sergei’s second skill. Perfect combo. Already using Bertulf so glad to see these relevant 3*

2 caught my attention…

Treevil seems a dark-nightmare for 3* rush = a 3* Freak ! :rofl:
&
Phoenicus seems good as I fed away that magic tower 3* :fire: that I never planned to use…

I like treevil more than my boss wolf.