đŸ§Ș Early information on Master Trainers [Part of The Beta Beat V49]

Staff have not answered to me yet, but regardless of the answer here is the Master Topic:

I will add the images of the Master Trainers from Beta if Staff will allow it for me.
Otherwise they will be added once someone posts them or when the Kalevala event starts.

I have already added the Rare one from the post above, but I will replace it with the English version once it is available.

@PlayForFun dear friend, there have been many confirmations that those who have upgraded to version 49.0 receive master trainers at the Heroes Academy. I would really like to know if this is working as intended or a mistake?

I am still waiting for Staff’s answer.

3 Likes

If they are training trainers heros with the new 49.0 updated .
My guess it will be the normal from then on, the colours have been outlawed so prob what everyone will get once updated 
:+1:

2 Likes

the point is that I have seen information that for the first time in the game there will be master trainers as a reward for the stages of “Kalevala”. I have not found information anywhere that master trainers will be added to the academy. That’s why I’m asking, does it work as intended? ))))

2 Likes

And that’s exactly what @PlayForFun asked to the staff but he, and all of us, is still waiting for an answer.

However, the release notes for v49 list them under the New Features section, not under the Kalevala event or stating that they are only coming from new seasonal events or other specific sources. Which they clearly did when they introduced trainer troops and tomes in v44.1.

2 Likes

We will wait for the staff’s response)))

2 Likes

Earlier Hero Academy Level 9 could produce Ninja Troops too before the first Ninja Tower event took place.

But Staff realized this issue so they have fixed this “problem”.

I hope Master Trainers in HA7 is not another mistake.

(Those who received Ninja Troops earlier could keep them that time)

3 Likes

|Hero|Rarity|Same element (XP)
|—|—|—|—|
|Normal Hero|:star::star::star:|1890
||:star::star::star::star:|2700
||:star::star::star::star::star:|3600

if these are improvement / buff?
i thought these XP only given to costumed hero

Looks like a useful addition to the game. However, I have absolutely no doubt that somebody, somewhere is going to get truly furious about it.

1 Like

I might have used a costume instead of hero.

I have fixed the OP.

1 Like

It should not be possible to receive Master Trainer Heroes from Hero Academy. It could be that this screenshot was taken from the beta, where this was possible. I have removed the screenshots as beta content (images, videos) is prohibited to share outside of the beta.
That being said, we’ll investigate this possible issue here in more detail.

3 Likes

As I have just mentioned you in PM we got only 2-4 star Master Trainers in Beta, but here we can see an 1 star:

2 Likes

Hello @Petri, it was definitely NOT from beta. That person just got a second master trainer heroes from his HA (2*) but I won’t share the screenshot I guess then.

1 Like

Master trainers will fill empty spots we make with Soul exchange, so we will have to buy roster spots again :slight_smile:

Such a lucky player. Heh heh

1 Like

Indeed, I think the odds for a master trainer is just 1/6=16.67% (5 colors + the master/gray) and he already got two. Not anything impossible or with abysmal odds but still rather low.

Anyone in beta heard anything about colorless heroes being added? Maybe I’m reading into this too much.

But colorless training heroes seems like a stretch as:

1. any color hero can already train any other color hero
  2. the Tomes already exist as a similar / better item

Would be very interested in seeing a new color of heroes added to the game. (Hopefully available to obtain, too :stuck_out_tongue: )

:grin:hope this helps

2 Likes

Personally I’ve been hoping SG will do a “bait and switch” nerf on these, so we can all call them Master Baiters

3 Likes