šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Hero Museum [Part of The Beta Beat v55]

LOL. Good call.

Three of my four Rudolphs are crying because itā€™s only for unique heroes.

I already max a copy of every 3* and 4* I get, and a copy of every 5* goes to 3-70 by default. These miniscule gem bonuses arenā€™t going to sway any decisions I have to make regarding whether to give assmats to a 3-70 5* or not.

4 Likes

Cross post of my beta feedback

15 Likes

Zero building effort. Free gems. Minimal clicking to claim.

Reward is sad, but better than nothing.

17 Likes

I am hoping this could also be expanded into incorporating other data or maybe some data that wouldā€™ve overflooded your player profile.

• Bestiary (showing all enemies youā€™ve defeated, the numbers defeated, when they are first/last killed, locations, etc.)
  • Titan Bestiary (showing all the Titans youā€™ve defeated, first/last defeat, the highest star/tier defeated, etc.)
  • Most frequently used Hero (this one could be interesting and surprising to some).
10 Likes

Yup itā€™s a one time influx of free gems. And that should not be discounted. Itā€™s the most gems Iā€™ll ever get in one day. Thatā€™s amazing!

But the building itself is pretty bad. Net positive, but the free gems will quickly be forgotten compared to the trash building.

2 Likes

To be fair, how many gems have you spent to expand your roster to hold all those heroes??? Iā€™m betting at a ton more than 1310.

To be fair, I think SnG could have spent time and resources on something else or make getting these by certain categories a little more rewarding such as getting 10 5* druids

3 Likes

At first you needed to click on each of your already leveled heroes one by one, so the no1 request by Beta testers is a Claim All button.
I hope it will be added.

These are nice ideas.
I have forwarded it to Beta feedback.

6 Likes

Nice feature! Free gems and costs no resources to build a new building. I guess a good way to organize heroes too. Could be better but also could be worse, Iā€™ll take the free gems no problem.

3 Likes

Very nice featureā€¦Iā€™m interested againā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They could also let us see a full clean map of each season along with the storyline. It would be a nice addition.

1 Like

Iā€™m at Lvl 102 and Roster capacity of 441. Presently it would take 650 gems to expand roster +5 via the Shop. So yeah, a bunch more than 1310 for sure.

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing. Gems for maxing heroes and access to the previous season stories

1 Like

It seems this is basically all we can hope for these days :expressionless:

3 Likes

10 Likes

When I run out of projects, I guess I can quickly do some 1 and 2 star heroes. Doesnā€™t take much effort if I donā€™t have anything to work on and I get a few gems out of it.

And this is one of the better parts of it. It allows us to keep track of heroes that we do/donā€™t have. Hopefully the UI is fairly good to allow filtering by seasons, or element, or classes.

Nice change overall, even if there wasnā€™t the gems.

3 Likes

They could really use this chance. Instead of the storylines of all seasons, which are in all honesty tremenously plain and useless, they could develop a little backstory for every hero. As it is now, itā€™s just a sticker album.

5 Likes

The main problem for them is to reach 8/8 Special skill.
It is impossible to reach for 1 star heroes, and very hard for 2 stars without extra feeding at the end.
But luckily you will get enough from the same feeder to feed with the same hero.

1 Like

These threads are why I never read the comments. ā€œNot worth my timeā€, ā€œIā€™m considered a person who begs on the streetā€, ā€œThis new feature is patheticā€.

People are literally getting 600, 800, over 1000 coins and acting like itā€™s a slap in the face. Some people really need to get over themselves. I see a lot of ā€œpatheticā€ and itā€™s mainly attitudes.

9 Likes

So Iā€™ll get a couple of ticks on the pity counter in exchange for a reminder of the vast number of heroes I donā€™t have

:man_shrugging:

Iā€¦ umā€¦ okay? Some free gems and a feature I will thereafter pretty much forget about?

It seems strange to me that this was ever anywhere near the top of the ā€œTo Doā€ list (and maxing 1* heroes what?), butā€¦

okay?

I feel like ā€œnonplussedā€ is not a strong enough expression.

3 Likes

Free gems for already colected and leveled heros.
Score!!!
Will hold back on exchanging some of maxed 5*s then.

2 Likes