šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Hero Museum [Part of The Beta Beat v55]

No, you get it only just once.

1 Like

@PlayForFun I read your OP and the comments but I havenā€™t understood something

Will we get the gems for heroes maxed before the museum or just for those maxed after the museum starts?

1 Like

This new feature is patheticā€¦
5 gems for a 5*? or 4 gems for a 4*? What increadible number that is! After three years of gaming I have 44 maxed 5* + 9 costumes, 46 maxed 4* + 10 costumes and 36 maxed 3* + 7 costumest, which would give me awesome 618 gems, which is 206 per year, 17 per month. Value absolutely neglectible even for a C2P player

5 Likes

You will get gems for each hero what you have as maxed when the Museum is activated.

And you will continue get new unique earlier never maxed hero, when you max them afterwards.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to bother youā€¦ I canā€™t figure it out because of the translationā€¦ I understand that if, for example, I have three Richards at the maximum level, will I get gems in the museum only for one? Or did I misunderstand?

itā€™s really pathetic.
I have the impression of being considered as a person who begs in the street.
they can keep their gems

1 Like

Hmm this thing gonna be bad for people with ocd. Gotta have 'em all and got to max 'em all ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like this feature, mainly as a QoL feature.

Finally I can see the story from old seasons.
It also allows me to see a list of all the heroes I leveled in the past.

The gems are a nice additional bonus. They also mean that if I donā€™t have any hero to level I can still pursue some gems with my feeders.

1 Like

You will get only 5gemsā€¦for only 1 Richard.

It doesnā€™t matter how many copies do you have. You canā€™t get 15gems.

5 Likes

Thank you for explaining to me, my dear friend! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: Sometimes it is very difficult to understand without knowing English, and using only Google translator. :see_no_evil: :blush:

6 Likes

Is the Pokemon modelā€¦ Gotta catch them all :joy:. Even the lures in season 2, 3, 4 reminds me of Pokemon.

1 Like

@ArktikaTF Itā€™s a pleasure :smiling_face:

I was weak in English too (and I think Iā€™m still a little bit weak) bcz itā€™s not my mothertounge . :shushing_face:
But now I love to learn many languages :heart:

Pika!! Pika!! Chu!!
Btw how lure reminds you Pokemon.
Lurse= different types of PokeBall.
i.e. Master ball, great ball, ultra ball etc. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Canā€™t complainā€¦ free is freeā€¦ would be better if it was 1/2/3/5/10 instead of 1/2/3/4/5.

1 Like

My son used to play Pokemon Go. They sell lures to attract pokemon for 15 minutes I think. Kinda the same concept

1 Like

Nice idea but the reality is, imo, this was a waste of resources and time to design considering the general public is gonna look at this and say, gee, thanks for the 1 or 2 free pulls

You get 5 gems once no matter how much copies you level.
But if you have normal and secondary costume for Richard (which was not in Beta yet), then you can get 5-5 gems for maxing the costumes too.

4 Likes

This part of the comment made me a bit worried, did that mean that when V55 opens (e.g. the Museum is open), only at that point will the progress start? Everyone you worked on and maxed before V55 wouldnā€™t.

Until I read one of your replies, of course.

Whew

Yeah, about that new entrance. There are no stairs leading to that entrance, do villagers who want to visit the museum have to scale the walls or something?

6 Likes

Also, i noticed that the OP states 1* heroes and their costumes as well as 2* and their costumes. Does this indicate that weā€™ll see 1* and 2* costumes down the road?

1 Like

No. I think there will not be costumes for them. I have removed those from OP.

5 Likes

One more positive I just thought of: I like new buildings I do not have to build :slight_smile: The building part in this game is so horrendously boring I really do not want to be bothered with more building upgrades, as in never again ever!
But a new building or building feature that is just added to my town is perfectly fine with me, even if it doesnĀ“t do a whole lot. Maybe the possibility to just look up heroes I donĀ“t have ingame can come in handy? WeĀ“ll seeā€¦

8 Likes