Domitia or wait for Sartana? / Grazul, Khagan or wait for someone better?

Hi everyone…

I’m in a bit of a first world dilemma here.

After a long time playing… I finally have the mats to ascend ONE RED and ONE PURPLE to 4/80.

My current 5* heroes are as follow:

Red (enough mats to ascend to MAX) :
Grazul - 1/1
Khagan - 1/1

Blue:
Miki - 2/60

Green:
Lianna - 3/70
Lady of the Lake - 3/70
Kadilen - 1/1

Yellow:
Leonidas - 1/1

Purple (enough mats to ascend to MAX) :
Domitia - 1/1

Now this is my dilemma…
Should I put all the mats to Domitia. Or should I rather wait for probably chance on getting Sartana.

I’m not sure if I am considered as P2W or C2P… but I have been making 10x to 30x pulls every Atlantis Rising.

So this does equates to chance of getting Sartana.

But But But…
Atlantis Rising is not an elemental specific summons. I could perhaps get someone else and not purple.

And so far I’ve been getting atrocious luck in Atlantis, the only 5* heroes I summoned from Atlantis is Leonidas. Makes me jealous seeing people pulling Kageburado and Ariel all the time from Atlantis Rising.

So should I wait for Sartana? Or just start working on Domitia instead?

===============

My other first world problem.

I also have enough red mats to ascend another 5* red heroes.

The one I have though is only Grazul and Khagan. I haven’t tested Grazul at all as I still can’t see how she will fit in my team.

Where as Khagan. Really not keen to level him at all. In fact he is among my first 5* (got him from Elemental Summons after getting Lianna and Kadilen) and I haven’t even touch him at all.

Should I work with either Grazul or Khagan? Or perhaps wait for a better Red 5* heroes or even Marjana?

Had the same prob with Grazul and Elena… players recommand me to use Grazul since she is a game changer… good for offensive and defensive.

It really depends on your team and what you are focusing on… If you are low on health and def stats than use Grazul… if you need damage use Khagan.

Same for Sartana and Domita… depends on what you need… Sartana as Sniper, or Domita as Sniper with dispel skill and defense buff…

You can also wait for next AR Event and see if you pull something better. How about a full ascend 4* Team? Do you have one? Can really recommand you to get one before you use the mats on 5*. It will help you way more in the long run. Especially for Events.

Good luck on your choice!

2 Likes

I will wait for a better dark heroe and for red one you need to think if Grazul 4/80 makes a huge different from 3/70, if not…I will wait also for another red heroe. 4* Ascension materials have to be spent wisely. In my case I have Seshat…so next tabard I get will go to her. On the red side got BK so I have already ascend him. Still need a yellow 5* heroe. Hope I get Poseidon in the next Atlantis :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take Domitia and Grazul to 3/70 and play around with them. If you like em take em all the way. If you have the gems maybe try for Sargasso.

Keep in mind though that neither Sargasso, Sartana, or Marjana are guaranteed and it’s my personal belief dispellers are invaluable.

3 Likes

Yes I do have a 4* team ready. Here is my full roster of heroes along with their level.

Used to just screenshot my whole roster from within the game but with the additional heroes being added more and more I figured using simple Excel sheet is much more efficient.

As of now… my Raid team is usually as follows:
Buffer (Wilbur or Boldtusk) - Anti Tank Color - Healer (Rigard) - Anti Tank Color - Sniper (Lianna / Caedmon)

Anti Tank Color is the color opposing the tank my enemy is using. For example if I’m facing Boril, usually my attack team will consists of something like this :

Wilbur - Lady of the Lake - Rigard - Caedmon - Lianna

1 Like

I would level some more 4* while you consider your alternatives or get new ones. Grazul is excellent even at 70 tho. But you really need more versitile heroes, so I’d go for Gormek, Melendor, Kiril, Miki, WK to 70 first.

2 Likes

And I wouldn’t go for Sargasso!

1 Like

I’m F2P, but I just finished maxing Domitia, and I don’t regret it. She hits very hard, and legendary dispellers are rare. Remember, you are just as likely to pull Quintus or Obakan as Sartana. They are notably inferior to Domitia in most opinions.

2 Likes

This is what i would do…, i would just wait until i have my 5* rainbow team complete… or at least 3-4 of the 5 heroes i really want to have in my 5* rainbow team. there are a few heroes that are worth to ascend right from the beginning, like Alby, Mother, Guin or Grave ect. ect… but you might noticed how long it takes for your very first fully 5* rainbow team… and that’s why i would wait till you have the mats for at least three of your five 5* heroes you like the most.

so much stuff can happen and you might regret to ascend a 5* hero that early…
i know it’s hard to wait but you rather do teh best than the worst :slight_smile:

just take a look on what 5* you have and how they would fit as a rainbow team…
if you think they won’t fit very well together and you have to wait anyways for more 5* heroes, why not just wait with ascendings as well?

2 Likes

I have Elena maxed and Marjana at 3/44, now parked to ascend Grazul. I fought her maxed version and she was painful to kill with my All maxed rainbow team, because her spec is so dann fast.

1 Like

Grazul was the first hotm I chased at the beginning of the month with pulls, fortunately got her with a few tokens and maxed.

I don’t regret it but a big factor is that she goes very well with Zim and GM.

Even as your first red 5*, I would ascend her and place on your defense flank.

Agree with @Ashland, it does not hurt to take both Grazul and Dom to 3/70. I would not ascend khagen.

As for pulls, keep it to atlantis. I got a dupe kage when he wasn’t featured.
Both kage and ursena would be worth tabards.

If you have any EHT, then try Halloween as Victor is the only 5* and he’s dark. He was my first 5* and was a game changer for me. I still use him for my main dark stack with panther and kage.

Run Tc20 and wait for regular legendary heroes.

1 Like

Even if you don’t have more maxed 5*, I would recommend that you don’t raid rainbow.
My preference is 3-2 where you stack 3 strong heroes vs tank color and 2 strong vs one of the flank heroes. Even if you would be including 4* heroes.

Other options would be 3-1-1, 2-2-1, 4-1. I don’t care for mono teams.

3 Likes

Grazul is a great heroe as a support. Her main trick is her buff, it will help to fight against GM or Kunchen for instance, and figthing them is mandotory if you want to progress in raids and war alliance.

1 Like

I would take all 3 to 3/70 then worry about it… You probably cant level them up over night anyway.

1 Like

Haven’t thought about that! Sounds promising!

1 Like

Domitia now is my recommendation. I am waiting for sartana too but I got Domitia and obakan together and I have Domitia at 4.80+7 and don’t regret it. You might wait a long time for sartana while you could be using a good hero. I am waiting with kadilen at 3.70 until Halloween for pulls with eht for Kingston but if not ill max kadilen.
Waiting for a specific hero is fine if you have others but in your case I’d use her and max a red too. Just my opinion and I was c2p and went f2p so I know the mat dilemma.
Good luck. Its a long way to get to 4.80 too so don’t put it off too long. You’ll love domitia with emblems and the evade too.

2 Likes

Grazul is awesome. And trust me I have a stack of 5*s and HOTMs, and she gets alot of play time. I’ve been using her as a tank +3, and shes serviceable keeping me at over 2500-2600 tp overnights in place of my Mitsuko +11

2 Likes

Same. I have exactly this. Going attack path, her sniper strike is on par with my Poseidon +2. I don’t find her secondary skill to be as useful as Poseidon, but it isn’t bad, and dispel is a rare skill among legendaries.

I also have Domitia at +9. She handles herself pretty good in battle, at a 770 atk state. Also got Sartana at 4/80. The thing is that Domitia has no competition at the moment for the rogue emblems, while Sartana, only recently joining my ranks, already has Proteus+18 and Isarnia+5 to compete for future emblems…

I forgot that Sartana was a Wizard. I already have Kiril at +20 and I am now giving them to Proteus but I am leveling Isarnia right now too. I am hoping to get her from TC20 in my next collection of 30. I didn’t even realize this. It’s a problem I will be happy to have though…LOL.

I was fairly convinced that I would leave Kiril at +20 and just move on with a new set of emblems but now seeing this makes me wonder if I will have to pull them off of him at some point which hopefully will be soon from TC20. I don’t know why she isn’t a sorceror but the wizard, cleric, sorceror classes are all interchangeable in my opinion.