Conundrum on blue

Screenshot_20190723-092703
Lack two scopes but have capes ???

How many capes do you have stored up?

I would personally max Grimm first, then finish either Frida or Ariel, depending on your needs. Do you have any other healers maxed? If not, Ariel will be a huge help, plus Frida is still decent at 3^70, so long as you’re not fighting high level titans yet. You really can’t go wrong with either one, in my opinion.

I would take them all as far as you can while you’re waiting on those last two scopes, just be sure to keep a set of capes stored away!

Thanks for the reply. I only have two maxed with emblems, boldtusk and kasreck another kash at 4-53 and Sabina at 3-60. Have 5 capes but get them often. I have been working on scopes for 5 months. Guess my question is Insarnia, Grimm or Triton?

1 Like

I would definitely go with Grimm. He’s among the best 4* heroes in the game. His attack stat is super high, and the defense down special is always going to be useful. My Grimm gets in on the action regularly, even with over a dozen maxed 5*s in my roster. You won’t regret leveling him!

1 Like

I have maxed both Grimm and Triton, Grimm is on my titan team and Triton is on my farming team. Love both heroes, I say you can’t go wrong maxing those two.

1 Like

Thank you again, I’ve never been a fan of Grimm but I’m still new and thanks for the advice…oh and I’m blaming you if this goes south…lol

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I thinking Grimm, just have to throw some defensive troops under him.

You’re welcome, and I think I can live with that. :wink:

1 Like

Grimm. No question. That early you’ll need big hitters to start finishing higher quests and challenges.

1 Like

Thanks all, Grimm it is…and I’m still blaming you star lol

1 Like