Challenge events too challenging? (Pirates of Corellia)

A red stack seems like the most promising for the last stage of Legendary as well. I’m up to level 12 now, again waiting on WE.

Haven’t done any other of the tiers yet. I’m doing them in reverse :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Reverse? I always do just the legendary…

…but I am a scrub.

1 Like

It’s not just the pirates…SG made all events harder so we would actually use the items from the hunters lodge

…Except you can’t use hunter’s lodge items in the challenge events…

10 Likes

I have decided that I can complete the rare event on my main account and alt accounts, but I just don’t have the teams for Epic or Legendary.
I started in July. I have lots of heroes of 4* and 5* after doing lots of summoning. But none are leveled.

The time it is going to take for new players to reach the level required to complete these events, let alone compete for any high scores is RIDICULOUS!

1 Like

Nearly finshed rare haven’t had a problem as yet, 2 levels left.
Epic I am worried as I scrapped by the last 2 events but did finish! This one probably will be an issue as what iv seen others put!
Iv never tried legendary as I know I won’t finish it! Plus that has the one thang I need badly a compass!

i’m doing Legendary first, and 13 was the first stage I had to try again. Beat it on second try with this lineup:

wanted to bring antidotes but wasn’t sure what to drop…

the dodges from Inari and Margaret saved me. Li and Chao can’t quite cut mana fast enough

I dunno. I think they missed a golden opportunity with the new challenge events.

Five 5* event heroes. Final stage with five bosses. You know, kinda like a raid. Except they all have 5000 hit points. :grin:

You do get to come in with full mana, set up the board, and use items though. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I used BT, Li, Hansel, Caedmon, Kiril I think for epic, haven’t finished legendary yet. Rare I can’t finish because I don’t have leveled 3s

… and after 8 tries finally beat Legendary 15 with this team. items: had to nuke. 5 each dragon attack, bomb, axe and time stop. Melendor died before reaching the final boss stage. I only won because of a few lucky gem cascades!

3 Likes

I have given up on trying to finish the Legendary stage of the challenge event!

Stage 15 is way too hard to complete especially with the fire power I have.

They blow my heroes away in 2 hits. Plus when you finally defeat 1 of there 3, 1 comes back with full health!

As anyone else had this issue?

1 Like

I just cam here to write an exact same post. But for Epic. I have heroes with talent grid (17) and yet I had to use a lot of items in order to complete.

Even with 4000+ team power, I won’t even attempt to finish the legendary stage…

3 Likes

What are your heroes and what items are you bringing. Looking forward to a challenge!

Post your roster and people can provide more specific advice :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s Marguerite for you, her ability does this :stuck_out_tongue: They should come back in zombie form though, and in my experience they’re waaay easier to blast through in this form as their stats are decreased

There is a post that I believe may address these items. See below.

Merge? @Rook @Kerridoc @Coppersky @zephyr1 @Garanwyn

2 Likes

I beat legendary rather easily.

I am about to finish epic.

no, I don’t have a roster of every hero.

BT +19 Wu Drake +9 Gormek Joon (Legendary).

Falcon Gretal +7 BT +19 Wu Gormek (epic)

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Beat Epic on fourth try, after trying a Green/Yellow stack twice. used this team twice and made it the second time. used 5 bombs and 3 axes to soften the bosses up, and targeted Marie-Therese first (she was the last boss left on attempt 3, but just couldn’t kill her)

3 Likes

Here is the Rare last level bosses only.

3 Likes