Can you help me with building a defensive team?

But why would you place the heroes so wrong? Alice is a fast rogue, designed to be wing. Hel is average and her place is only flank. If you give an advice, at least give some valuable, not like this…

3 Likes

The way you say it seems that I put a sniper as a tank lol
I think its a viable comp and strong heroes that he can focus on upgrading, just change alice and hel places if u think its better

2 Likes

Would be a nice ingame name „heavyscarepapacrow“ :smile:

2 Likes

@Heindall, pay no mind to the overly abrasive comments. It’s good advice and was just worded badly. Good Luck BTW. Let us know how it works out!!

1 Like

That actually made me laugh @vanZille. But try saying that 3 times fast? Heck, one time is more than I can do :joy:

2 Likes

Neith no where near as strong as Seshat and a rainbow team isn’t as strong as a wing double stack off tank colour

2 Likes

That is indeed very solid advice! Many people seem to attack with full stack anti-tank-color (which in my case would be blue heroes, as I’m definitely running BK tank for obvious reasons) so double wing of greens would indeed be scary to come up against. Also with yellow and purple being slightly worse colors than the other 3 in my opinion (they each have 3 “neutral” colors, one strength and one weakness, not 2 strength, 2 neutral, one weakness like it’s with red, blue and green) I think this is definitely the way to go :slight_smile: Also I really like MN’s ability with the revive. One is hesitant to risk her going off, potentially reviving an entire team with mana being kept from pre-death.

Currently I’m working on some 4* heroes that I still have and Kingston. I’ll try to periodically update my experience with this composition. First step will be replacing Melendor with Kingston, second step will be replacing Justice with MN.

When I pulled BK, I thought “what a useless hero” I couldn’t have been more wrong^^ He’s insane on offense and defense apparently ^^

1 Like

Temporarily switch BK with Justice.
Use Justice as tank.

Replace Mel with Kingston and you are good to go.

MN can replace Justice in the long run have 2 greens in the wings.

MN - Seshat - BK - Alice - Kingston

2 Likes

Why not switch alice and kingston in that lineup? kingston should have revive at best, is better next to BK imo element-wise and better to go off earlier, since his att- targets 3. Sure, red attackers are stronger against kingston-Alice switched :thinking:

2 Likes

Actually doesn’t matter which one is on flank.

Main ones are BK tank.
MN left wing for revive.
Seshat for dispel.

3 Likes

Might not matter too much, but if opponents stack against BK, which will be imo cause BK is really fearsome, it should be helpful for d to have a nature one at flank, plus imo it matters that kingston fires earlier than alice at average to give att- to 2-3 heroes which helps to stay alive a bit longer, maybe just a little bit more time could be enough for MN to do her magic. Even a few percent more durability can be deciding in some close fights :thinking:

4 Likes

Thank you all again for your wisdom, as I promised here is the update, as I now have them all maxed and at +2 or +3 emblems.
It seems that this composition:
Seshat-Justice-BK-Alice-Kingston
keeps me just above 2.4k with defense only and not going on offense whatsoever. I’ve been bouncing around between 2.35 and 2.5k atm. My current plan is to swap Justice for Inari soon (I almost have the ascension mats for Inari and I’ve stopped leveling Leonidas in order to level her. Once I get MN to 4,80 I’ll put her in for Inari. I feel like Inari is just the way better choice for defensive than Justice is atm and I can level her up fast with only lacking one 4* ascension mat.
Next step is thus:
Seshat-Inari-BK-Kingston-Alice
(incorporating the swap of Kingston and Alice that vanZille suggested.)
final team will be:
MN-Seshat-BK-Kingston-Alice

1 Like