New Attack/Defense team

Hello everybody! :smiley:
I come to you today because I’ve been lucky to get some really nice pulls in the last couple of events, but I’m still playing with my basic team, as I have to level the new 5 Stars I got.
Before everybody jumps to tell me I have to level Guinevere before everybody else, hear me out. My first and most strong team now is:
Caedmon (4/59) Grimm (4/70) Zimkitha (3/66) Joon (3/65) and Sabina (4/64)
Now. I’ve been doing great with this team in raids as I’m at around +2200 trophies :trophy: or so most of the time. But, of course, I want to improve as much as possible and make the necessary changes for the best attack/defense team I can make with the heroes I got.
Now. I want your imputs as I don’t have enough items to level to tear 4 more than one 5 stars hero per color and I don’t want to waste those items as it appears to be a real tragedy around here in this game.
This is an awesome community and I know you’ll be able to help me out.
My 5* heroes that I have in lower levels at the moment are:

Dark:
Domitia
Quintus
Mok-Arr

Holy:
Joon
Guinevere
Vivica
Justice

Ice:
Richard
Magni
Aegir
Isarnia

Nature:
Mother North
Evelyn

Fire:
Zimkitha
Mitsuko
Azlar
Elena

So, as you can see, I have plenty to work with, but don’t want to waste time and money and that’s why I come for advice.

Which heroes should I focus on to build the best defense team with what I have? And why?

Thanks to all in advance. I love this community because I know how everybody helps each other. Hoping you can do the same for me.

Regards,

Cristi