Can My Team Finish Farholme Pass?

I’ve only been playing for a few weeks, and it’s difficult for me to tell whether it’s worth it to try to get through the last couple levels of Farholme Pass. My team power is about 450 points below the top tier level’s power, and I don’t want to waste energy if it’s going to be impossible.

Can my team do it?

I’d also appreciate any suggestions for items to take with me (I’ve got some regular health pots crafting at the moment).

With good battle items it’s doable. And if your Wu Kong won’t miss much.

With some bombattacks and axes, with all heros charged when you enters the boss level and luck with Wu, perfect possible.

Only a few weeks?? Jesus, you already have a solid 4* rainbow team with 5 of the best 4* heroes in the game!! I’ve been playing for 3 months and still don’t have a yellow hero better than 3*!

No skill or honor about getting those heroes— spent enough money (mostly on starter bundles with gems) to get them the first week, and been diligently focusing on them since I started.

You definitely want to take mana potions. With only two strikers, it may be a grind to take down the boss. That Boldtusk/Grimm combo will make it easier though.