Building defence team for alliance wars

Hi,

I can’t decide who should be in my defence team. From what I have seen in many wars, I am not a big trouble and it takes up to 2 attacks to finish me off. I used to put Cyprian in mid but he is weak as hell. Now I almost fully ascended Kashrek and I am thinking about giving him Kiril’s emblems and putting him in my def team as a tank. I really value Wilbur but I know that he is a bad idea on defence. I am not able to fully ascend any of my 5* heroes yet so I need to use 4* only.

Can you suggest decent 4* def team based on my heroes below?

In my opinion, you did a big mistake levelling Lancelot. You should have levelled Boldtusk, put all the fighter emblems on him choosing only def/HP path. A talented BT is your best tank until you finish the legendaries. Therefore, you should rush with him.

And your alliance should decide for a single colour, for your tanks. So they will finish the tank opposite colour after 2 attacks. Until then, I would set Kiril tank.

1 Like

I drew BT last week. He is my next red after taking Elena to 3-70. Should I give him emblems or rather her when she is maxed? Lancelot is a short term emblems user.

BT to +18 no matter what. The emblems always should set on the best 4* hero of each class, then the legendaries. In this way, your attacks at war are stronger and more homogeneous. Also, help a lot at 4* tournaments and epic challenges.

2 Likes

Level BT ASAP even he is late coming to your roster.
Caedmon ASAP after Kashhrek max.

3* heroes we should keep, at least 2-3x on each colors for Event Challange and Tournament:
Red: Rudolph, Squire Wabbit, Namahage, Bauchan, Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Azar, Jahangir
Blue: Gato, Valen, Ulmer, Vodnik, Gunnar
Green: Muggy, Belith, Brienne, Berden, Mnesseus, Hisan, Shrubbear
Yellow: Bane, Melia, Pixie, Kailani, Gan Ju, Arman
Purple: Balthazar, Gill-Ra, Chochin, Tyrum, Bat

1 Like

Also keep the emblems on kiril don’t move them to kashrek.

2 Likes

Hi guys after a short break. I am pretty excited because yesterday I found Richard in my TC20. I know he is a typical tank, maybe the best standard tank hero in the game. My alliance use blue tank in AW that’s why I am thinking about giving him the scopes. I have only 4 for now and 3 5* heroes (Misandra 3-70, Isarnia 2-60 and Richard 1-1). As you can see above, the only paladin I have is Cyprian who is not so cool. When I attack in raids I always take Wu so I don’t really like the randomness of combo Misandra/Wu.
Would you advice me if Richard in my case is worth giving him the mats? I don’t have a typical tank who can take me to diamond tier. I need 1 darts to final ascend Rabbit and also 1 hidden blade for Boldtusk. My defence would be: Rabbit - BT - Richard - Elena - Caedmon/Rigard/Melendor.