Boril or Sonya for attack team?

• Boril
  • Sonya

0 voters

My team now is Jean-Francois, Boril, Vivica, Joon and Seshat. I’m thinking of giving Sonya Boril’s spot and giving Boril’s talents to Vivica. What do you think?

Who are you attacking?

5 Likes

Both is great for attacking team.

2 Likes

In my honest opinion, both heroes are good. However, without knowing what the hero lineup is that you are attacking, I can’t vote on who is best to go into your attack team.
All I can say is if it’s for the Tank role, Boril with emblems would be the better of the two
Good luck

1 Like

I’m one of those lazy players that don’t change teams according to the enemy. I keep it same for all teams. I know this system is not popular. And I also know that Boril is powerfull tank and it’s gonna be hard to replace him. I was thinking putting Viv on tank. That way she charges quicker. I love her but sometimes her slow mana annoys the ■■■ out of me, pardon my french :slight_smile:

Actually it is. Put Boril against multiattackers and Sonya against heavy buffers. To change a single hero according to the enemies also is manageable for the lazy…

4 Likes

Hehe, thanks Olmor :slight_smile:

for me, sonya useful for attacking.

for riposte hero, i like using cyprian. Boril still 1.1

1 Like

same with me…:smile::smile::smile:

i always use Triton+18 grimm+19 Sartana+1 Proteus+18 and cRigard+16 to raid another team with multiple color tank.

1 Like

I don’t know why @JonahTheBard, but this made me laugh…likely like a lunatic as the entire family came into the kitchen to investigate what was going on.

2 Likes

for me Reposite is for defense. That make my choice the Sonya twins especially when they have viking warpaint

1 Like