šŸ‘ŗ Boom & Fang - 5* Nature / Green from Goblin Village

I save my coin in first Goblin Events just for waiting this hero, luckily, the last call I got this hero. Unfortunately the skill has change (not reduce 50% damage again), but I still happy because this hero can replace Lianna which is always die first in every events.

3 Likes

Is hp/def the best way? What about some atk-nodes to increase the minion atk? Can someone who maxed him/them post a picture of the talent grid please ?

I received two goblins ( madhammer and boom and fang)but this Boom and fang is yo weak , fue the counter attack is only For one hero
And thats all ( probably the heal of the Minion Will be 1200 but Will be not enogh) but ir You compare this with the 3 kingdom green one that give to all your heros counter attack and additional damage to 3 hĆ©roes 300% SO this Boo[quote=ā€œPlayForFun, post:1, topic:331669, full:trueā€]

New Goblin Village hero is released: Boom & Fang

2 Likes

Atleast you got madhammer with your boom & fang

1 Like

@Homaclese do you have any advice for the talent grid? All hp/def or some atk-nodes for the minion? Thank you

Generally for minions i go hp but in this case attack first then hp to make the 200,% hit each turn sting more

1 Like

Coolio, thank you very much

Hey, does anyone know if you use frosth special while you have boom & fangs mega minion, or any mega minions for that matter, will it increse the mega minions attack and hp or replace the mega minion with frosths regular minion?

This card is missing atack skill. I dont understand how people are voting. Boom and kettle (i got both) is total garbage. Seems like the duo they gave to everyone, because its worth nothing.

2 Likes

are you sure about this? iā€™ve always been under the impression they can

1 Like

100% sure. unfortunately.
Tested the Boar a bit more, really weak hero, he is missing at least one additional skill or 2 or he will just be a clownboar for clownstuff.

2 Likes

ā€¦

interesting

5 Likes

Tested Madhammer flanking Ares. With Ares crit mega minion slash jumped from the 140+/- area up to 400 +/-. Similar increase for Daoichan on wing next to Ares. (madhammers unleveled).

1 Like

Not seeing the same numbers running minions with Hachikos crit. Overlooked Ares attack boost

1 Like

yea iā€™m not saying van is wrong, not saying the other people are wrong

iā€™m just saying i donā€™t know and there seems to be conflicting information/opinions out there so would be interesting to see who else can contribute to the discussion and see if a definite ā€œyes or noā€ can be found

2 Likes

Reading you fellas post and it made me curious thatā€™s all. Before Iā€™d run out of WEā€¦ Did try a mega minion with Hachiko. There was a noticeable increase. Making test runs in 8-7 is not the best testing ground either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting, need to do some more testing with Max and a crit hero and crit troop :thinking: :dog:

1 Like

I see you quoted me @Rigs, the next post after that in the quoted thread I added a video which shows crit damage from normal minions. So yes, I can say with 100% that whenever I made this video, normal minions were able to do crit damage.

Obviously I donā€™t know about mega minions, maybe they can, maybe not.

6 Likes

Mega minion should do crit then too, i will test it

2 Likes

Iā€™ve moved Max onto one of my titan teams after reading one of your old post. Typically wouldnā€™t run minions here but works surprisingly well!

3 Likes