👺 Leafwhisk - 5* Nature / Green from Goblin Village

New Goblin Village hero is released: Leafwhisk

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Leafwhisk, as well as your thoughts on Leafwhisk.

Leafwhisk

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Paladin
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 1072 1101 1707
4/90 1226 1259 1953
Origin Family
Goblin Village Goblin
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
50% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill
Deals 90% damage to all enemies.
All enemies get -25% accuracy for 3 turns.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Flute of Echantment
  • Growth: All allies get 355 defense [?].
  • Summons a Spotted Boar Mega Minion with 65% HP and 260% attack inherited from the caster [?].
  • When summoned the Spotted Boar Mega Minion gives its owner immunity to buff dispels and reallocation for as long as the owner has a Spotted Boar Mega Minion. [?] (This immunity also includes this effect itself).

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique heroes of the same family

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

• Each time this Hero takes damage from the enemy’s Special Skill, removes 50% / 75% / 100% boosted health from all enemies.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jan 2024

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Hero is renamed from Leafwizzle to Leafwhisk.
  • Attack is increased from 947 to 994.
  • Defense is increased from 999 to 1021.
  • Health is increased from 1561 to 1584.
  • Growth now affect all allies and not just caster and nearby, and defence increase is change from 180 to 355.
  • Mega Minion HP is increased from 40% o 65%.
  • Mega Minion attack is increased from 165% to 210%.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Goblin Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v61]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Leafwhisk ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Leafwhisk.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Leafwhisk and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Leafwhisk worth summoning for?

• Would you use Leafwhisk on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Leafwhisk ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Leafwhisk as an opponent?

• Would you give Leafwhisk Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Leafwhisk’s character design?

• If you Summoned Leafwhisk and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Leafwhisk, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Leafwhisk when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Leafwhisk, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Leafwhisk (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Leafwhisk), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

Feedback Poll - Leafwhisk (post release)

:question: Is Leafwhisk worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all
0 voters

:question: How many copies of Leafwhisk would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them
0 voters

:question: What do you think Leafwhisk’s Primary Purpose is?

• Defense Increaser
  • Mega Minion Summoner (with dispel immunity)
0 voters

:question: What do you think of Leafwhisk compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)
0 voters

:question: How does Leafwhisk’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Leafwhisk’s Base Stats?

Note this means Leafwhisk’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly
0 voters

:question: Is Leafwhisk worth giving Paladin Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.
0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Leafwhisk is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.
0 voters

:question: How do you think Leafwhisk is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams
0 voters
Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Leafwhisk worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No
0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Leafwhisk then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)
0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad
0 voters

I am impressed by the 355 defense, as it will surely ensure the survival of allies for a considerable amount of time. This makes her appear to be an excellent tank in my opinion.

“just another broken goblin”
~OmenisV

1 Like

What’s the point of immunity to dispels if the hero has no buffs?

I guess you’d need to have another hero with +defense % or counterattack (what else would be good?).

5 Likes

Exactly have to have a goblin as well they fire you fire but 355 is a lot

I’m planning on going hard on ailments… they ignore defense… and they can cut hard into any hero with the right combination.

1 Like

Horghall cries in a corner…

Horghall? What about Boom & Fang? They are in the same family and Leafwhisk beats the dynamic duo in everyway!

1 Like

BF too. CC Horghall just won’t die but these goblins are meat sacks. C3 Horghall might out-stat them but that mega minion tho!

At average speed, this is just too much. Wonder if they’ll nerf their speed like they did Kalo.

My strategy for mega minions is not to give a damn about them … just let the dot do it’s thing …

1 Like

Doesn’t seem very useful. He has no buffs to protect. Is 355 defense worth being bringing a hero for? Don’t think so. Offenses hit so hard it won’t matter.

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing :sweat_smile:

Can’t tell if I’m just underestimating the defense growth, or people are overestimating this hero just cuz he’s new.

Maybe he’s a solid defensive hero with a very specific setup… But I wouldn’t want em, I know that. Doesn’t seem all that good for offense, and that’s my jam

1 Like

The 355 defense is permanent. If the battle goes longer it’s impossible to kill the team

1 Like

Yeah, which means that for map levels, that’s clutch

…But offensively, raids don’t usually last long enough for that to make a difference. Not to mention, is that a good enough skill to take the place of a healer? As that’s what’d you typically replace for him. Maybe a secondary support, but the way I play, have very little room for that (as mana Control is my preferred secondary). And a healer > buffer in my book, as the former is guaranteed to save me from the brink [if need be].

But idk, I could be wrong :woman_shrugging:

Just, without any damage, heal, or other supportive qualities that are more versatile, I [personally] feel he’s lacking.

5 Likes

The OP contains all changes.
Polls are now enabled.

Luckyyyy… Yeah but dillema for me, resources is limited, dunoe if he is deserved for mats or not. Agree to @RandaPanduh i prefer attacking hero + healer

8 Likes

I still don’t see the threat. Battles rarely if ever go long. They’re usually decided in 4-8 moves. A threatening tank is a much bigger problem than a hero who ONLY does defense up and gets a ~1200 health meat shield minion. E.g. Sha Wujing gives dodge to the whole team, almost kills one hero with his hit, and heals the entire team. Things like that.

I’ll gladly send tiles into Leafwhisk to charge my heroes. If he goes off, I don’t care. I’ll charge the next turn or two and annihilate the defense even with the defense up. Heck, come to think of it, if you look purely at the special, how is he better than even Wilbur? Wilbur provides a huge defense boost and shared damage, and defense down for the opposing team. Sure Wilbur can be dispelled but that’s about it. Stupid analogy but I’m just trying to say this guy seems useless and I think he’ll be sitting at 1/1 in most whales’ accounts.

Sad, but true. This one seems to miss some main ability, in current state it’s useless.