šŸ†“ Boolz' F2P Corner Q&AšŸ˜› > You have an E&P questionšŸ¤Ŗ? You'll get an answeršŸ˜‹!

@Benn @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

Thank-you both for your kind replies to myself and @princess1
Now I know why my head was hurting so much!
Actually, what I was doing was pretty much right, but @Benn made a great point about ā€œafterburnā€, so maybe Marjana should get subbed in for either Mitsy or QoH?

And great point about tile damage @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS. Maybe I should give Scarlet a few more emblems after all!

Thanks all.

2 Likes

If you woke up tomorrow cursed to use ONLY maxed 5* costumed, heroes or ONLY maxed 5* Atlantis heroes, which crew are you riding with?

(Letā€™s say you get 5 of each card just for fun :upside_down_face:)

3 Likes

not many options: lianna - elena - richard - quintus - joon.

kage - mitsuko - misandra - ursena - poseidon

2 Likes

hi boolz!
i actually have Justice+13 (that i use no more as tank) and iā€™ve just maxed G.Falcon, that i plan to use during the events and on my red stack for war and raid (iā€™m around 2600cups and i play in an ally around 120th position, this to give you an idea about my level of game).

I canā€™t resist to reset justice and give a lot of emblems to Falcon. What you suggest about his path? Only shield+life or is it a good idea to give him some attack boost, for titan and events?

3 Likes

I am loving this thread! Keep up the good work as long as it keeps interesting to you!

I was a c2p in saders and admired your attention to this gameā€™s mechanics. Now you are extending your knowledge to anyone interested and it is much needed imo.

I have just recently adopted a new tactic in titan hits, i am all for hitting the weak spot but all I can say is that it pays off only half the time.

What is your approach in titan hits?

3 Likes

On the purely defence path Falcon can get over 900 on defence.

In a red stack this makes him very durable.

In perspective - north only has 23 better defence at +17

4 Likes

@ahriman512

about embleming,

i ussualy asses the hero:
examples:
magni: big atk, big hp, low def > normally i would go first atk, second hp
mother north: low atk, big def, big hp > normally i would go def first, second hp
why? cause i hate to see for magni - defX2 lower than 18def points; and same atkX2 lower than 15 for mother north

there are 2 cases:

• when you use the hero in defense (war or raid): then its normal to go defense first and as second the as per the hero profile (magni > atk; mother north > hp)
  • if you use the hero in offense (raid, war, even titan):
    ā€“ hero is atk based: then i go atk first, second def
    ā€“ hero is defense based: then i go def first, atk second

so, in your caseā€¦ falcon: def first, atk second

4 Likes

@Ebonest

my approach is:

no luck in last guardians, no miki/tarlak;

wilbur + ranvir = so mana pots and arrows, red banner (antidote/more mana)
tricky is that wilbur special expires 1 turn before ranvirsā€¦ so the def down on turn 5 has a chance to miss (but def up, doesnt miss) - so there can be some wasted mana pots; its nice when you can align 3 non hitting hero color to stun

asses the board:

• good
    ā€“ i have 3 non-strong to stun, red banner and stun (maybe some reds and holy will charge and less mana pots will be used) > after fire wilbur, red banner, fire ranvir, arrows (if center strong tiles (for critical) its a plus)
    ā€“ otherwise: fire wilbur, red banner, fire ranvir, arrows (if center strong tiles (for critical) its a plus)
  • bad
    ā€“ i have 3 to stun, red banner and stun; and re-asses board
    ā€“ i dont have 3 to stun, red banner and fire only wilbur; after re-asses board

99% of the time i hit ā€˜timeā€™s upā€™

all the above is for red-green-blue-dark

for holys i go wilbur and 4 darks; and i gamble by replacing antidotes/arrows with bomb/axe
here it aint 99% :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Boolz!

I have found your player guides very useful. I could use your advice on hero leveling.

1. Dark - I got really lucky with dark heroes. Would you recommend doing Seshat or Kage? FWIW, I do have Mana troops
  2. Holy - Have Viv and Joon and Iā€™m confused if I should do Justice for variety of do 2nd Joon?
  3. Fire - My fire roster bench is really weak and only has 4*. I can do Grazul or Santa but neither pack punch. Which one would you recommend? Iā€™m also thinking of summoning in Avalon and hoping to get BK or JF, but might be wishful thinking.
2 Likes

Hunters Lodge:

1. what items are worth to craft ?
  2. what items are not worth reserching?

@yarr68

this post should answer

hey @Sid1207

to be able to say what i would do i need to know:

• your roster
  • your 4* am balance
  • what you want to use the heroes for
1 Like

My Roster:

• Fire: Bold + 1, Scarlett, Wilbur, Kelile, Santa (3.56), Grazul (3.70)
  • Ice: Magni + 8, Grimm + 20, Kiril, Sonya, Magni (3.70), Boril (3.60)
  • Nature: Tarlak, Melendor, Lil Jon, Gaderius, Buddy, Caedmon, Hatter (3.70), Morgan (3.50), Kash (3.60)
  • Holy: Viv, Joon, Wu, Li, Hu Tao, Justice x2 (tier 1), Joon (tier 1), Chao (3.60)
  • Dark - Hel + 8, Tiburtus, Proteus, Merlin, Sabina, Seshat (3.70), Kage (3.23), Domitia (1.1), Sartana (1.1), Obakan (1.1), Quintus (1.1), Aemonna (1.1), Gaffar (1.1)

4* mats

• Blades - 14
  • Tome - 6
  • Rings - 11
  • Scope - 8
  • Tonic - 8
  • Darts - 9
  • Tabards - 5

I want to improve my teams for Titan and raids. My defense is keeping me in diamond, so itā€™s not best but not shabby either.
Iā€™m currently running: Bold, Magni, Hel, Joon, Tarlak

1 Like

The way I see it; defence almost always is the best stat. Except pure snipers.

Being alive is more important than hitting 4 percent harder.

This is also informed by my running mono - which means tile damage does a lot of work for me.

2 Likes

seshat

2nd joon

grazull

i would do hatter too; it must be so much fun in raids

def: you dont have a real tankā€¦

hatter - grazul - hel - magni - joon

2 Likes

Thanks! Really appreciate it!

Agreed about Hatter, I really do enjoy raiding with him even at 3.70. I know I donā€™t really have a tanky character, which is why I was kinda considering Santa. But Grazul has saved me some pain when facing Kunch and Richard.

2 Likes

i would go with holy or dark tank:

• hits back as strong color
  • normally the attacker losses his tile damage strong color if tank dies
2 Likes

Gotcha. Makes sense and thatā€™s not something I had considered.

I have another question for you. I am not really good at playing mono and usually go 3-2 in raids. Mono has worked well few times I tried it during raids, but I largely attribute those to good boards. Do you recommend mono as a play style for raids? If so what would your advice be for me to get more comfortable with mono teams?

2 Likes

Hi @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

Question 1: Rank Vela, JF and Telluria in order of strength.

Question 2: Thinking as an FTP, between the three Atlantis portals for Jan, Feb and March, which month would you pull in?

Assume: I donā€™t own any Atlantis 5* or prior HOTM on offer.

Also assume: I have a fairly balanced squad, although slightly lacking in green.

Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

What not considering Malosi?

Poor malosiā€¦

1 Like