🆓 Boolz' F2P Corner Q&A😛 > You have an E&P question🤪? You'll get an answer😋!

@Purpeyes

this is an uncharted teritory for me; i dont see the use of the hunters lodge items, sincerely;

but if i have too…:

- -
yes, for drops > Giant harpoon One enemy gets 750 damage and -20% attack for 6 turns. When used against Titans, they can drop Titan parts.
no; id use purple banner at half iron; > Titan banner All Heroes get +50% attack and +50% defense for 3 turns
i find these just for fun… aife and … 50k minimum lol > Titanium shield The target and nearby Heroes reflect status effects and 100% of the damage back to the attacker for 4 turns
no - Panacea All Heroes regain 500 HP, are cured of status ailments and gain +30% attack and +30% defense for 3 turns
yes - this i would get for when i wanna hide wilbur - with ranvir miss on him - on 5th turn > Invisibility potion The target is invisible to the enemy for 3 turns
yes - Valkyrie’s bane The target gets -35% defense and a further -5% decrease every turn over 5 turns
yes - Hunter’s caltrops The targets get 750 damage. Dispels buff from the target.
yes - Hurricane The target and nearby Heroes get 100% mana and the board is reshuffled
cant really say… Scroll of alteration 5 random shields are transformed to match the target’s element
not really - timestop would be enough > Time freeze All enemies lose 100% mana and have their nornal attack delayed and they can’t gain mana for 3 turns

overall i would probably go for this items if stronger titans appear or if there will be more difficult stages/events etc

5 Likes