Best place for a ten pull

Alright team I need some advice! I’m wondering the best place to do a ten pull. (I realize best is subjective, but looking for opinions!) I saw the thread comparing Atlantis and Valhalla, but how do those compare with the event and challenge summons? And what about the costume? An alliance mate also suggested a ten pull from elemental summon in my weakest color, which is an interesting idea.

I’m personally leaning costume, because they seem to be the strongest and I like the versatility of two heroes for one roster spot.

If anyone says, it depends who you already have, I have no 5 star and a few TC 4s plus stonecleave and jabbar. Thanks!

2 Likes

It really depends on what you have.

If you have nothing then Atlantis and costumes are the most valuable as most of the 3*/4* will be useful. Valhalla isn’t far behind but it has more less useful 3*/4* compared to the other two.

1 Like

Don’t do elemental summon, with a TC20 you will eventually get all season 1 5* heroes for “free”. Christmas has some good heroes but other challenge events do as well. Don’t bother with costumes or legendary IMO, you’ll just get more season 1 3* heroes. Season 2 and 3 at least can give you good 3 and 4* if you don’t get a 5.

2 Likes

Since you don’t have many heroes period, best strategy is to do a summon with good 4 stars.

Hope for a 5 star, but settle for a more realistic 4 star.

Atlantis is probably the best overall because of Proteus and Wilbur, on top of great 5 stars.

Also I would go with summons that have an ascension chest, since all of those mats are valuable for you at this stage.

2 Likes

I’d definitely suggest a summon portal with bonus ascension material chest.

Never use elemental summon! You can use a training camp 20 to train up to 5* Season 1 heroes.

I’d lean against costumes, since you can already get costume keys from the quest, and selected loot.

I believe Atlantis would be best. 4* Proteus and Wilbur are game changing heroes. There are good 3* too.

1 Like

My list. This holds until you have many/most of the heroes from each. Atlantis may move up or down depending on past HOTM.

#1 Teltoc
#2 Valhalla
#3 Costumes
#4 Grimforest
#5 Atlantis
#6 Wonderland
#7 Springvale
#8 Pirates
#9 Santa
#10 Avalon
#11 Morlovia
#12 Sand
#13 TOL
#14 Elemental
#15 Regular

5 Likes

Imho: no elemental summon, build TC20. Summon on events, cause it’s your only chance to get those heroes if you want them. You get coins and keys for atlantis an costumes etc. to summon there.

1 Like

Costume , less Feeder since *3 and *4 is still useable , especially many *4 Costume that worth to Asc and with Emblem can be better than normal *5

in ex C.Caedmon , C.Rigard , C.Boldtusk , C.Sonya

personally i got 5x C.Rigard , 3x C.Boldtusk , 2x C.Caedmon , 1x C.Sonya , all emblemed to node 18 , and always use them in war attack

1 Like

for me the place to pull - when I was new to the game - was Atlantis. Mainly to catch up on the former HOTMS. They don’t come back easily. The other heroes do.
I summoned exactly 1 time from the normal portal which was straight at the beginning when I decided to stick around. Other than that I wouldn’t pull from elemental portal or normal. Side product from other portals or completly free from TC20. I admit it took time to get to SH 20 and TC 20 to run it. I have no regrets tho that I didn’t pull from there.

1 Like

I’d say Atlantis and Costumes for now as well, considering you don’t have may 4* or 5*. Atlantis as most of the 3* and 4* are solid, and if you’re lucky enough Proteus and Wilbur will help you a lot. Costumes for the versatility they offer, though two things that put Atlantis above Costumes are:

1. Costume keys from the quest are easier to get than Atlantis coins, so you will naturally do more summons from Costumes anyway. thus, better to save Gems for Atlantis
  2. the costume bonus is nice of course, but you will still need to work on the base hero to get the full potential - so it can wait a bit until you build your 4* bench (ideally get some TC13s up and running). note that many of the S1 3s and 4s here will naturally come to you by TC or by other summon portals anyway

Unless you spend/summon a lot, focus on the useful 3* and 4* first in your decision (higher chances of pulling them).

Later on, as your roster grows, Teltoc (Jackal and Falcon are great for Titans and color-stacking) and Grim Forest (Hansel and Gretel for mana control) would move up the list. Some of the Valhalla 4*s get good reviews too.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies! Based on the comments I’m narrowing it down to Atlantis and costumes. I think costume would be the most likely to get good 3s and 4s (I have most Atlantis 3s from coin pulls) but getting Wilbur or proteus would be a game changer

1 Like

Agreed…

The other portals with exceptionally useful 4* are Guardians (Jackal and Falcon) and Grimforest (Hansel and Gretel).

But as you say, Atlantis gets you a slim bonus roll at some useful mats.

Of course the real bonus with costumes for a F2P or VC2P is that costumes can be used on your dupes afterwards - if you’re limited to TC heroes for the most part, being able to boost multiple copies could really help expand overall power.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to get the new buildings