🔵 [July 21, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Used alasie greg athena lianna frida. It was pretty easy.

5 Likes

Last time Triton was 3/60

8 Likes

Evelyn - Lianna - Ares - Alasie - Frida

7 Likes

My last team was:

This time Sonya is maxed [last time was 3/60], got Tiburtus and maxed him to 4/70 and replaced a 3/60 Cyprian, Khagan still 3/70 and if i dont get a better red im almost thinking of maxing him if i get those rings [it will take a bit].

So since i didnt had any underleveled heroes this time apart from Khagan, i put him between Tiburtus and Aegir, since Chao and Sonya are already fast mana. That made Aegir even more immortal than he is and by implication Sonya too.

8 Likes

Last time I didn’t even have Tibs and Justice, so this is their debut in this trial, sending Berden and Isshtak to the bench. I didn’t have any trouble, the lack of healers was compensated with the offensive power, and Triton’s healing buff helped to increase the effect of healing potions. Very happy with the result and I don’t think I will have any trouble with this trial from now on.

Emblems will be saved for the future, as I have given some to Cyprian already, but maybe Tiburtus deserves some ranger emblems. Magni has claimed the trainer hero

7 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

The last couple of times I’ve needed a fair number of items for this one because of the lack of healers, but I managed to not need a ton this time.

Going in with all specials charged and throwing an Axe to debuff attack made for a fun mix of status ailments.

With all the debuffs in place, I was able to do a decent amount of tile damage, and whittle them down while recharging specials.

In the end I only used two Axes plus healing.

Shiny New Emblems

This one was a little anti-climactic, as I’m short 4 Emblems to take Sonya to +4.

Thankfully I got some Ranger Emblems from a Chest amidst the Class Trials, so Triton was just barely able to step up to +12.

Strike That

Magni ate the Trainer Hero, but has a long way to go.

6 Likes

Justice die easily at the 2nd stage. 3rd stage = nuke.

Nuke.

Yes, but the bad boards during mob wave force me to go nuke earlier than expected so the Riposte wasn’t too useful…

A hero and 2 troops.

Old Team:

New Team:

The boards was bas all the way… so it can’t be compared…

10 Healing Potions
5 Axe Attacks
5 Bomb Attacks
2 Dragon Attacks

Nothing for now…

Ariel.

7 Likes

Ariel ate mine, too.

Watch my boss fight.

4 Likes

This trial is usually so bad for me that I don’t even post, but I wanted to get some feedback on how close I might be to being able to attempt the final stage. I think I’m still at least one ranger (Chao?) away. Outside Tiburtus, my rangers are truly awful. My team is:

• Tiburtus +12
  • Sonya +9
  • Thorne 2^60
  • Gunnar 3^50
  • Berden 3^50

Still better than last time. Berden is in for Isshtak 3^50 (who I was only keeping around for this trial and subsequently fed to Muggy!), and Thorne is in for Tyrum 3^50. I do intend to take Thorne higher (probably max him if I don’t get another blue legendary soon) but Kiril showed up, so Thorne goes to the back burner again.

The first stage was cake, and the second stage didn’t go especially badly, although I got careless and let Gunnar die in the boss wave, but I don’t have warm fuzzies about taking two three-stars into the final stage, even if one of them is Gunnar, who has the defense of a four-star and can help keep everyone alive with Spirit Link. Anyone think I should be trying it with this crew? I know carpet bombing would be 100% necessary on the boss wave.

I do have Cyprian on the bench at 1^1; he would probably help quite a bit, but I’m just so tired of waiting on Domitia. She already had to wait at 1^20 for me to max Rigard and Gill-Ra. I already have Boril maxed for a riposte hero, so I’d literally be delaying Domitia again just for this trial. (I’d still need a ranger for Trials of Nature, and I’m already finishing the Trials of Justice without Cyp.) I already have the mats to max Domitia, too, so I’m inclined to press ahead, as she’s just behind Sartana in terms of classic purple legendaries. I’m hoping to sniff around diamond tier when I add Domitia and Thorne to my stable of maxed legendaries, which currently only includes Poseidon. I’m holding at 2100-2300 cups right now.

7 Likes

Yes, me. It’s worth a try imo.

Bring in health, axes, bombs and dragons. Try to reach the bosses with the whole team alive and charged up, then fire and nuke.

Good luck :pray:t4:

6 Likes

@Noble_Weasel, why not give it a shot. Try to get through the mob waves with just healing potions. Then nuke the ever loving hell out of the stage 3 heroes!!

If you don’t give it a shot you’ll never now. Let us know how it goes if you do try. Good luck!!

5 Likes

Yep, that’s my standard equipment for class trials. Would love to get those emblems to take Sonya up another talent. Will reset her and emblem Thorne when I get him maxed, too, so putting as many in the stockpile as I can will be helpful. May try it this afternoon.

4 Likes

Just worried about my squishy three-stars and no healer. Depending on who the mobs target, I could burn through small healing potions in a hurry. Not hurting for WE, but I hope I don’t unload the arsenal and still lose. That would be an expensive mistake! Still having to carpet bomb more of these trials than I would like, but I guess that’s balanced by the fact that my alliance fights baby Titans, so I never have to use items there.

That blue trainer hero looks pretty tasty to Kiril, too. I’ll be able to compete better in wizard class trials when he gets a little more stout. (pun definitely intended) Got a ton of wizard emblems just waiting for him.

4 Likes

Don’t worry about using 3*, few months ago my team only consists of 2x 4* 3/60 and 3x 3* 3/50, yet that team managed to survive till the last round and nuke the bosses. All you need is 1 hero survive to throw the nukes.

6 Likes

Stage 2 is finished without problem, and try to stage 3, with this team, and the result is… drumb bell please…

The result is… Failed… :sweat_smile: I know, I should bring bomb and dragon attack, but I do not have it and my forge is still upgrading to lvl 16 (dragon attack). So it should carpet bomb definitly.

6 Likes

Pretty easy Trial for me because I have a strong team for this one:

I swapped King Arthur out for Athena thinking the defense debuff will help my whole team more with healing from Aegir’s buff.

Worked my way right to left. Richard looks a little hot and bothered!

Athena gets the trainer hero to help get her to max. Fun Trial!

6 Likes

Fairly straight forward for me today. Team was:
Frida, Tiburtus, Falcon +11, Triton+18, Queen of Hearts +3.

Stage 3 was pretty straightforward and I only had to use 3 medium heal potions to ensure my heroes were in good health going into the final battle. On heroes charged and diamonds ready to fire. The final battle lasted about 30 seconds. Queen of hearts with 3 minions is pretty stupid and acted like a pseudo heal.

Paladin emblems go to Falcon. Ranger emblems being held at the moment. As much as I love him, I don’t want to take Triton past +18 (I have more than enough to max him). Trainer hero is also chilling for the moment while i decide who to work on next.

6 Likes

My Team Last Time: Lianna+6, Frida+5, Khagan 3/70, Tiburtus 4/70, Chao 4/70
My Team This Time: Lianna+6, Frida+5, Guardian Falcon 4/70, Tiburtus 4/70, Chao 4/70

-I used antidotes to deal with the blind and attack debuffs.
-Trials without a healer are always tough for me.
-I do have Cyprian at 3/60. I didn’t bring him.

-Nothing huge. Swapped Guardian Falcon in for Khagan.
-I was hoping Falcon’s higher durability would make the trial easier, but I didn’t notice much of a difference.
-Some healing pots, antidotes, axes.
-Hoarding all emblems for now.
-King Arthur ate the trainer hero.
-I have some decently leveled heroes for this one but I still find it quite difficult. I don’t have anyone else I’d be interested in leveling. I’ll have to rethink my strategy for next time. Maybe more color stacking instead of my usual rainbow. Color stacking would be great with Frida.

7 Likes

Team : 3380 TP
Evelyn 4/68, Tib and Sonya 4/30 or thereof, cyp 4/70, justice 3/01

Changes: removed Chao 3/60 for a 4/30 tib

Final thoughts/ Reflection : Both sonya and tib and chao were all 3/60 but decided to take a few to the next level and complete them. So i have heores specifically for this trial. Pulling Lianna a couple weeks ago means she will be used with Evelyn. Going to push justice to 3/60 and see if his blins helps…

Yes i did use timestops, dragon and bomb attacks and health pots in this. Still not an easy challenge

Antidotes should be brought along! And i keep forgetting, hopefully blind from my justice helped reduce these effects

Fewer healer options do make it more difficult with my roster.

Cyprian is needed . I like him for this challenge.

8 Likes

Chao in place of Tyrum.
First trial for Chao :partying_face:

It was so f@&$ing ugly :pleading_face:. Used all health potions by wave 4. Needed 3 arrows and 2 bombs to clear wave 4. :tired_face:
Used everything remaining and all specials, which were enough to kill Richard and Chao.
Lianna was fully charged to unleash against my Sonya with riposte on!!! :partying_face::star_struck:
missed hit :flushed::exploding_head:
Managed to kill her with a cascade, but oh god it was close.
Definitely a trial i hate :rofl:
Anyway, Sonya will get to +12 when iron/ham gets high enough and both builders are busy, so, maybe next year :joy:
Ranger emblems on the bench and trainer for Kiril.

5 Likes