Ascend Telluria?

Ok, so she is about to be nerfed, and I have her on 3/70.

Current team, all mid-emblemed 4/80:
Mother North
LOTL
Costume Liana
Kage
Poseidon

I find MN and LOTL work really well together… LOTL, boosting any resurrections MN makes.
Got quite a few reasonably good ones waiting in the wings, also on 4/80:
Sartana, Grazul, Isarnia, Rana, Grimble, Miki, Azlar.

What should I do?

ascned her. she is still one of the best heroes in the game (maybe still the best)…

1 Like

Clearly let the telluria feed the fletcher

1 Like

If you’re unsure you could just wait a bit until the balance update gets released.

5 Likes

Agree. But if you have a decent tank, you can ascend other top green.

But better to wait for second beta at least.

In my honest opinion, it’s best to wait just a few weeks for V.30 release and then we can see how Telluria is in the game
Good luck

5 Likes

Is your alliance goin to use green tanks in wars?

1 Like

You’ve got a lot of really solid heroes that are already levelled, so waiting a week or two until there’s more clarity on the magnitude of Telluria’s nerf won’t hurt you much. I’d definitely do that.

1 Like

There really isn’t enough information here to advise you

1. Do you have any other viable green options, like Kingston, Evelyn? You’re not telling us what other choices you might have

2. Playstyle. Do you like a longer game or snipers? AOE? Are titans a priority?

3. As above, do you use green war tanks?

4. How many tonics do you have?

Personally I think Telluria will remain a premier hero and worth the tonics, but without really understanding your other options and priorities it is difficult to confirm your needs

You may want to wait til post nerf in any case

1 Like

F2p response “you ascend her right the f meow”

Unless you have another green hero waiting trying to decide between the 2 then we have that discussion. But if she is your only green then what are you waiting for.

1 Like

Wait. Mats are too hard to come by. From beta through release through new beta, nothing SGG has done gives any reason to believe you won’t be wasting your mats. You can afford to wait.

1 Like

If you use green war tanks. Still probably the best tank but gap is now closer with Guin, Ursena Kunchen BK.

I don’t use any of the better tanks for my regular defense, I actually prefer for people to raid me so I can reroll to avoid Tell raids.

1 Like

Gap isn’t that all that much closer from my experience. Still does more at once than any other tank in the game

1 Like

So if Telluria at 3.70 is the only one not maxxed green, I think it is worth to ascend. There are no other option :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe your right, we’ll have to see once the rebalance happens.

With all the complaints from people, one thing for sure was that current Tell is so OP lol, even with the nerf, she’s still the top tank.

1 Like
  1. I have one unlevelled Liana
  2. Snipers are my strongest heroes, so 3 snipers and two healers. AoE heroes In my roster are less good Imho
  3. I have zero decent tanks… maybe Grazul OR MN at a pinch
  4. Six tonics

Grazul is not great in defense in any positions, maybe flank is ok.
MN is also not so good at tank.

Here is some advice for hero position defense.

5* heroes positioning guide
Just a reference, not excact or absolute, but worth to knowladge.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link Jinbatsu. I have NO tanks to speak of. So I guess Telluria is a no-brainer.

1 Like

I’d wait a couple of weeks until Version 30 is released.

Telluria is being nerfed and at this point the extent of the damage is not yet known. In the first beta nerf, it really weakened Telluria a lot, and if that is the final nerf, it may affect your decision. The second beta verson was not as severely nerfed, but it still may affect your decision.

You already have three great greens leveled up to 4/80, so it doesn’t seem all that urgent for you to level up Telluria right now. But if you feel it is urgent, go for it! Just understand you may be disappointed eventually. :scream_cat:

1 Like