Ascend Onatel or Poseidon for my defense team?

I meant to post this sooner and forgot but it’s finished… just waiting on some ham bone to drop some more emblems. Either way I’m happy to try something new. I can always swap around a hero if needed. But thanks again everyone for the great input. :slight_smile:

Where is the damage gonna come from? :rofl:

MN - caring nanny (no)
Zim - hits like a girl (no)
Ariel - ultimate nurse (no)
Onatel - great time staller but also hits like a girl (no)
Sartana - owns the badass poison slap (yes)

2 Likes

Yeah I just recently found this thread. I think the defense would be scarier with Sartana and Joon. If kept as is I would think Onatel should be at tank and Ariel at flank.

Interesting that we all see it so different :slight_smile:

Trust me I been thinking a lot about it and I agree. As of now I’m still holding above 2500 cups but at the very least I’m pulling Zim out… just wanted to try something different plus give me a reason to ascend certain hero’s. I just couldn’t decide… lol.

1 Like

@KingCrowlPow so how is Ariel holding up as tank?

I like her but you have one sniper.

I love her as hero and still holding cups… I switched Zim. But still testing things. This is what I’m trying right now.

Remember Ariel + Poseidon gives +5% defense which could be worth it (~+35 def for each)

1 Like

I love that. I’m planning on trying Ariel + Poseidon once I get them maxed. Add in high defense troops and I’m hoping she’ll make a great tank.

I only have 4 five-star heros, but I do have the heros to do a:

Triton, Poseidon, Gaderius, Proteus, Triton.
That would give all of them +20% def. Tempting for any upcoming war.

It would be +15%. The bonus is for each unique hero of the family. The second Triton won’t benefit you for the family bonus.

1 Like

Ah that sucks…
20 characters

I’m working on him… I’m waiting on one more item and he will be the next one getting maxed. But I like that idea… thanks :slight_smile:

@StephenNap89
I don’t see her as a good tank. When I search for raiding I usually pick healer as tank.
:slight_smile:

have mother North, Panther, onatel, Sartana, ariel on the wing… for the future.

1 Like

I finished Poseidon so I switched it to this… just figured I’d try it out.

Swap MN and Eve and you have a formidable defense.

2 Likes

Yes, and also Poseidon and Ariel. Ariel is the best flank of the game and a waste on tank position.

I’d set up
Mum Sarta Posey Arielle Eve

Then try to swap Sarta and Posey and see, what will hold more cups.

1 Like

this is mine +45

1 Like

Sub Evelyn with someone with a harder hit.
Ariel’s mana buff is wasted unless you are going for the battle of stamina.

1 Like

I’m able to max out a red,green or blue. I was waiting for one more tabbard to finish seshat. The only other hard hitting sniper I have is joon :(… andj know he isn’t the best on defense.