Ascend Onatel or Poseidon for my defense team?

I switched it to this for now…I don’t know if I should max someone else or just wait for the one item I need for seshat. I know as soon as I ascend someone I’ll get that damn tabard lol

Does that mean crit troop is better for tank?

I always thought that you wanted crit troops on the hero’s that you want to last, and have them at least to level 11. The troop thing I’m still learning tho, so thanks for asking.

Sorry I sent the wrong pic. This is what I’m trying. I had the wrong troop on the first one. I put Ariel and Evelyn to the left so the can clean some hero’s before the others use specials. I’m not sure if that’s right. But just trying it until I can max another sniper other then joon

Mother north should always be placed on the left wing position.

This is best position for any hero that resurrects

The main reason for this… If and when she fires, any hero’s that come to life with full mana will fire in the same turn, the bonus being as well that if you have a 2nd healer. Mn brings them back 1hp, 2nd healer fires, boom your hero’s are back with 40% health

Much bigger problem for your opponents

Always remember that hero’s fire from left to right when controlled by ai

So flip your team to mn sartana poseiden ariel eve if you want to continue with the above def

I like eve, but find her not such a problem in def without a nature support hitter to take advantage of her buff. As def fires no tiles only nature hitters get the benefit of the debuff

Have you tried mn athena poseiden ariel sartana?

4 Likes

Not always, just when the hero already have a monstrous defense.

1 Like

What about Mitsuko? Does her defense/hp stat mean crit troop will be better for her as tank? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, she would greatly improve her role as tank with a crit troop and expecially if she would have followed the defense lane.

2 Likes

Thank you for that, I only put eve in because of her elemental link and I don’t have much to go with. I had Athena in before but maybe she will be a better fit. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

I am suuuper jealous of this line up! I have a maxed Ma, Azlar and Onatel on the way, maxed Sartana and maxed Joon. NO ICE 5* at all. I DREAM of Ariel EVERY Atlantis, and NUTHIN!!!

1 Like

I’m often happy when raiding, if I see a defense team with 2 healers. It means I’ll be hit less.

Meet me @ full health…

Screenshot_20190716_212225

Keeps me well in diamond.

Time up :rofl:

4 Likes

I love Ariel she is awesome.

So this is what I’m using right now, I am leveling Anzogh for another hero in my red depth. What about using him as a tank??? To help with damage to all hero’s and fire him off faster, then still have two snipers. Does anyone have anything against trying this??? Thanks in advance as always :heart:

1 Like

Anzogh would be more suited for war in the wings

1 Like

So don’t max him then :(… I was trying to make a good rainbow defense. And just don’t have any reds I like.

Some of my options if you have any pointers.

1 Like

I am a big fan or Azlar but I would suggest Marjana for overall versatility. You already have Zim who is more suited for offense.

1 Like

I’d probably go with MN, Onatel, Kunchen, Joon and a blue/red damage dealer. Marjana is probably the best choice you have, or maybe risk a bit more with a slow AoE, like Azlar or Isarnia.

Mom Posey Ursl Ariel Zimi

Probably Mom and those center three are the most annoying combo in the whole game. The right corner could contain whatever you want. Try Hattie there and many of your attackers will despair…

1 Like