Are you leveling up/saving any 1* or 2* heroes/teams for Raid Tournaments?

I thought I read that could be an option in a future raid. If true I’d get sacked lol. I feed them all.

1 Like

Nope - I use all one star and two star as feeders. I also use duplicate three star as feeders too. And the odd four star

2 Likes

Me neither. Sorry, but I need sth. to feed ^^

1 Like

Nah, and I’m not even going to bother entering them. I’ve also dumped my 1* troops into food for my 2, 3 and 4 star troops.

3* rarity is the max I’ll go, for both maxing their levels and spending class emblems.

2 Likes

I highly doubt they will have 1 or 2 star tournaments.

3 Likes

They had them in beta

2 Likes

I think there will be a lot of complaining if they restrict tournaments to 1s and 2s. No one should be levelling 1s, not even beginners.

7 Likes

I’m not going to waste my time on leveling 1*/2* unless I see a tournament that requires them on the LIVE server or we get official word that this limitation is possible (@Petri). Until one of those events occurs, my working assumption would be that whatever we saw in beta got ported over to the live server since there is no specific mention of what limitations are possible. I’ll just miss out on the first iteration in this case.

3 Likes

I did.

Only took 2 weeks of casual feeding to max enough 1’s and 2’s to compete.

Figured I’d be ahead of the game if they do it. If not, I’ll eat them later.

2 Likes

I still have my original 1, 2, & 3* teams.
As a newbie l thought every time l got the message “your houses are full, upgrade or train” l bought new hero slots (no l am not the brightest bulb in the box, nor am l the fastest learner) but l do have more than enough room to keep everything l level up.
I really enjoyed the 1* & 2* raid tournaments in beta & l hope they keep them. I think it would be a real boost for new players. I won’t enter, because l don’t think it is fair for me to.

5 Likes

That’s really fun! Slots are cheap, compared to everything else in this game.

3 Likes

I already have a full set of 2* heroes, and a 1* Sharan. I leveled them at the very beginning, and never got rid of them. Just bought more slots. I’m not leveling any more 1*, but I could do that, if necessary.

1 Like

Only 2* heroes just in case. 3 for every color, then eventually other 2 but i want to see first a 2* tournament.
I gave up on 1*, too much space.

I hope new buildings come fast and i may use my duples and free some slots, the i can consider 1* heroes.

1 Like

As a f2p i have a rainbow 2* fast snipers team.
Dont think ill max others, maybe just max the skills on currently maxed.

But as has been said, when i see it happen! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If there will be such a tournament maybe. Should be done in a few minutes if it’ll happen.

1 Like

The tournament rewards are the same each week, regardless of the rules. Top 1% for a potential 2* tournament are just as good as for an uncapped tournament.

3 Likes

Sounds like it would be kinda boring.I mean there are only stock 2 star heroes, so I guess all the teams would be samish. I didn’t calculate it but most higher level players could get together a great 2* team probably inside the tourney prep period if it came to prizes worth it.

2 Likes

I have enough heroes sitting in training camps to do it, but I’d rather not.

1 Like

1-2* raid tournament would be a joke. If the devs are trying to make events to benefit even the beginners, they should have multiple brackets to apply. Offer that 1-2* tournament, but also offer 3, 4, 5* tournaments (only being able to apply in one bracket per week). It will dilute the field so their beta system that seemed to work would work more efficiently.

3 Likes

Honestly, I think 1* and 2* tournaments are a bad idea. Everyone (literally) is capable of fielding the best / identical teams, which would only seem to exacerbate the problems we saw in the first tournament. That is, your loot tier is determined by how fortunate your matchups are. That may be the predominant factor even if the matching is fixed. Admittedly we may differ on what the ‘best’ team is, but likely not enough to make a significant difference, compared to the variance that even a fixed matching algorithm will create.

I do like the idea of accessibility, but I think that’s what I think 3* tournaments are for. I was surprised they didn’t start with one (and had based my leveling priorities off the assumption they would).

4 Likes