šŸ”µ [Apr 29, 2020] Trials of Survival -- Share & Discuss

Oh no, I am not prepared for this one :hole:

I did better than last time; this time, I was able to beat the first two levels. I used Obakan (1/14), Scarlett (1/1), Silthus (maxed+5), Karil (maxed) and Grimm (1/6) My TP = 2035. I also used bombs and axes.

Everybody bar Karil died on stage 2. I was silly and did not bring enough healing potions.

I am saving the emblems for later but I donā€™t know who I will use them on.

3 Likes

This is the only remaining class trial I had not tried the last level for yet prior to today. My team plus items:

Got sloppy and lost track of which mob I was on lol and went into bosses without specials charged :scream:

Thankfully survived due to generous use of timestops :rofl: Probably went overkill but wasnā€™t about to risk it without antidotes. Think I will try just bringing antidotes next time. :laughing:

Not sure who all this great stuff is going to! Crossing fingers I get some heroes worth leveling from my Atlantis pulls this week. :smile:

7 Likes

Donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to beat the final stage of this trial. I donā€™t have a barbarian/rogue healer or a mana controller. I have 4 Brynhild all unleveled and my Malosi also still unleveled.

I got Grimm, Scarlett, Gormek (3.60), Danzaburo (3.60), Margaret (2.60). Namahage, Azar, Nashgar. Dont think Margaret will be much use here. :rofl:
Maybe attempt with with Azar as my ā€œmana controlā€?

3 Likes

Same as last time I thinkā€¦

On bench:

• Mok+3 (purely too lazy to switch between Mok and Kage for levels with/without Domitia).
  • Miki 4.67 (current project).
  • 4* heroā€™sā€¦ Grimm, Gormek, Gretel, Jackal, cLiX.
5 Likes

Yes :rofl:

Reset, yay :sunglasses:
Alfrike had dinner.
Not enough emblems. :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Just finished it with heavy carped bombing and 5 Hurricanes used with 5 Potent Healing Potions and 5 Bombs.

Team:
Nordri max, Nashgar max, Namahage max, Scrarlett 4/30, Marjana 3/70

7 Likes

I just attempted it and beat it on first try. First time beating 3rd stage! Had a diamond leading into the boss stage and also formed 2 diamonds in that same move.

Donā€™t have a stacked team like most of you guys, but still got the job done! Cheers

8 Likes

Nice one. Congratz :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I used a team of Danzaburo-Kelile-Marjana-Scarlett-Grimm. I did have to use potent healing potions in Stage 3 against final bosses which coincided well with the POV daily challenge. I still would have finished it, but Scarlett and Kelile would have died. Red trainer hero will go to JF (currently 4/45).

Thanks Azlar! I thinkā€¦lol

3 Likes

Screenshot_20200429-230430_Empires

Team is:
Miki +14
Sif +4
Brynhild 4/70
Guardian Jackal +20
Gretel 4/70

Brynhild healed, Sif covered Brynhild and Miki, so Miki with his 800+ defense took barely any damage. Thrown in some Potent Healing potions to knock off PoV task in some meaningful way. Since I had yellow diamond ready when starting boss fight, had 3 yellow heroes and fired off Miki at the start ā€¦ well it didnā€™t last exactly long :smiley:.

4 Likes

Same team as last time

Didnā€™t realize till posting here that my troops on Scarlett were wrong, shouldā€™ve had my lvl 10 mana. Troops on Peters should have been lvl 11 crit. Not sure why they got switched out. Used a few items, as usual, no biggie.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Marjana. Nice to get another reset too!

4 Likes

Grimm - Scarlett+7 - Little John+18 - Grimm+20 - Marjana+9

4 Likes

Azlar +3, G. Jackal +16, Grimm +9, Scarlett 3/35, Kage 2/60. Full stacks of minor and regular healing pots and most of minor and regular mana pots. Emblems to Azlar and Jackal. Trainer in reserve.

4 Likes