[Apr 21, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

3 Likes

Second Tibs and Mel are little higher than in last one. Khagan buffs will keep allive my 3 middle heroes. This isn’t very hard but I don’t like this trial(I need to ascend my second Mel)

4 Likes

Had Horghall(4/69), Lianna+3, Tiburtus, Caedmon+3 and Gandalf +8
Last time I used Chao instead of Tibs.

Didn’t use any items mostly due to my own stupidity of forgetting banners and antidotes. Well I got through anyway.

2 Likes

I use no items with this team.
Really i love these heroes. Other rangers are really good too: Lianna Athena …

5 Likes

Judging from the items I spent compared to the previous trials of nature: No

Maxed Brienne replaced by 3/60 Tiburtus. Her skill overlap with Gadeirus and I need Gadeirus for safety net.

Old team:

New Team:

Used Items: 8x Healing Potions, 5x Arrow Barrages, 4 Bomb Attacks, & 3 Dragon Attacks.

Belith & Gadeirus.

Belith but she didn’t have the chance to dispel it as she was killed by Chao when her mana is ready.

Hoping to get Caedmon/Melendor + Triton…

It’s going to Valen. I was occupied by Springvale thus I neglect to level him lately.

EDIT: on a second thought… I will save it for Jack O’Hare until his skill reach 8/8.

4 Likes

Easiest trial for my particular hero set.

Tibs and Evelyn for lots of defence debuff.

Gadeirus to buff Horghall for a bit hit combo on top of green defence down.

Chao chips in with some mana control

The lack of a riposte and healer on the boss stage is also a big help

5 Likes

m

Swap Brienne for Caemon this time, but i’ve been quite lucky to enter last stage with two diamonds (blue and green), also good cascade.

Almost no fight at all.

2 Likes

Nuked the bosses. My team is just strong enough for the hard mobs.

And the trainer goes to…

… Mommy North for sure.

2 Likes

Probably one of my best teams for trials in general.
Did some upgrading as u can see on troops and replaced a Melendor with Caedmon. Some emblems here and there.
March 17 team was:

Todays team was:

Definitelly a great team for this trials, with a lot of synergy, cleanse, dispellers, mana cut, mana buff and a healer. Plus 2 reds and 2 greens aint bad for the boss fight where u have 2 greens.
Once i’ll get Zim to the top its over :rage: im really poor on rings [missing two but next one is Mount Umber so i’ll only need one].
As you can see i have only used an axe, this team is beasty :rofl:

2 Likes

Last stage run.

1 Like

Last time Boss Wolf was at 3/70
Only used half of the bombs, BW reflect helped a lot, good boards helped too

1 Like

This was my team last time around. Had to nuke the final bosses.

This time around, the 3* heroes made way for Alby and Caedmon (both in their 4th ascension) which made the job a lot easier.

Tiburtus with his defense down led to huge amounts of damage from both from Triton special and Green tile cascade. Also took this photo before i changed my troops. The 3* troops made way for 4* mana troops.
The trial was very easy and I killed all 3 bosses with my heroes at full life and fully charged mana bars (thanks Alby and Melendor).
I did use 1 dragon bomb, mainly to speed up my process, as my boss had asked if we could go to lunch… Yes some people still need to work on Easter Sunday.

All in all, a very simple quest and Alby will be very happy with more food and Triton is very happy to get to +10!

1 Like

Zim - Alasie - Evelyn - Lianna - Caedmon

Tired and distracted this morning, so no screenshot. I took Caedmon, Triton, Gadeirus, Zimkitha 4.69 (replaced Chao), and Evelyn 3.70.

Kept the full mana arsenal from last time (each mana pot and tornado).

Lost Caed early, I’m not even sure what happened. The loss refocused me a bit. Both Gad and Zim were fine for countering Horghall’s attack debuff, but I struggled to keep Brienne’s buff dispelled (rip Caed, though Evelyn was helpful).

Towards the end, I lost Evelyn too (she only had the element link plus Tritons buff for healing), but by then, Chao was dead and Horghall was close. I used a tornado to fix a bad board, and was then able to finish. I used all the minor and regular mana pots and one tornado overall. Next time I’ll drop the major mana for some healing pots.

Ranger emblems go to Triton, currently Gadeirus has my Druid emblems, but eventually I will have a difficult choice. I had presumed that Zim would get them once leveled, but I just pulled Lepus, so…

The green trainer will be fed to Tarlak eventually.

@zephyr1

A suggestion.

Click for suggestion

I absolutely love your write-ups. However, I am often on mobile data, so I try to avoid repeated infographics.

Viewing your awesome posts on a palm-sized smartphone display can mean lots of scrolling for large tables.

So basic details like your incredibly helpful battle item chart and @Mariamne awesome infographics would be helpful for new players, but I, and many smartphone users, would greatly appreciate it if you could hide both behind a [details=Click for graphic]. . . [/details]

BTW I totally downloaded the full resolution versions of all Mariamne’s awesome infographics to my smartphone for reference.

FIN

4 Likes
  • TEAM

Evelyn (4.80 +3) - Buddy (4.70) - Zimkitha (3.18) - Triton (4.10) - Melendor (3.28)

• Did you notice any change in difficulty from last time?

Not at all.

• Did your team change notably since last time?

One change, Melia (3.50 +6) for Melendor, who I started leveling up recently.

• What items did you use, if any?

One Dragon Attack, one Bomb Attack, one Axe Attack.

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?

Melendor as my main healer; Evelyn and Zimkitha as their Elemental Link.

• Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

Melendor and Evelyn took care of her.

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

Evelyn has my Ranger emblems; my future Druid emblems will be to Master Lepus, when maxed.

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

Ariel - at 4.77, every 2*, 3* and Trainer Hero go to her.

• Anything else interesting to share?

I hate pea.

2 Likes

In special memory of Tiberius.

No change in lineup. Overall 3300 TP
Caedmon , Melendor 4.70
Evelyn 4.52
Tib and Chao 3.60

Did use 2 timestop/bomb/dragon attacks/60% mana potions for safe measure …

Not extremely difficult but would prefer not to use items .

1 Like

Me last time (class talent tier unknown):

Me this time:

Between Hood, Gadeirus, and Melendor, was mostly able to keep everyone topped off. Mostly just blew bombs to counteract Brienne, but it went pretty smoothly. Burned most of my minor mana and healing, no big loss. Nobody died, and finished it off smoothly. First trial I completed without carpet bombing, I think.

Edit: Oh and Trainer went to Richard. Went from 4/75 to 4/76… because I’d left him like 2 xp from leveling.

1 Like

I have a reasonable team shame they are all green and 1 purple.
Tib, Kadile, Caedmon, Buddy and Melendor all maxed. Used 3 time stops on the bosses. Zimkitha is growing.

1 Like