Anyone that would take time to look at my lineups and answer a couple questions I would be forever in your debt

Questions I have… Isarnia or magni first? Where does everyone stand on zulag and marjana? Obviously I haven’t done anything with either. Musashi, I’m 1 dart away from finishing him but is he worth the wait?
I have issues with over thinking things and idk who to move up and team up. I do horrible in wars even if I attack teams hundreds of points less than me most times. I’ve been playing for over 3 years. Aaeron was my first 5* and still haven’t finished.

Also, who should I risk spending my gems to try and get, alberich or heimdall? I’d like one of them I THINK. Plus would like hel and krumpus just cuz he looks B/A. SORRY for all the NOOB ■■■■ questions. I thank you all in advance and offer my assistance in any way.

My teams and toons on deck - - - - - - >

I don’t know how many ascension objects you have, but these would be my recommendations:

• BLUE: I’d finish Kirill and Isarnia and her costume. I prefer Magni, but as you have Isarnia’s costume, I’d max her first.

Kirill + Frida + Magni = synergy for red titans.

• RED: I’d max one Boldtusk and his costume, finish Gormek and level Marjana.

Boldtusk + G. Falcon + Gormek + Marjana = synergy for green titans

• GREEN: if you have the chance to pull in this Christmas event, try getting Mother North. Otherwise, I think that Valhalla would be a better option to get Heimdall. The Tavern of Legends gives a small chance to get past HOTM, so getting Alberich is almost an utopia. Besides, the Tavern takes place each two months.

• YELLOW: I see that Musashi is the only holy (apart from maxed Justice) you have, so I’d max him.

• PURPLE: personally, I don’t like semi healers like Zulag and Aeron. Quintus would be good for rush wars and rush tournaments, but Tiburtus and his costume would be a slight better option.

Hope I could’ve helped you.

1 Like

Magni over Isarnia for sure. Musashi isn’t that good of a hero…I’d wait.

If you are doing pulls, Heim is the better way to go. Both are great heroes, but Valhalla offers much better heroes if you don’t get the excat one you are looking for.

Cheers!

Thank you so much for taking the time to break all that down for me. It’s greatly appreciated!

You have definitely given me a direction to start pushing towards. Will most certainly use your advice.

1 Like

Vixx, thank you very much for taking the time. Between you and silenco, you have given me alot to go on. My biggest gripe atm is no matter who I battle in wars I can’t seem to get anything accomplished. Whether it be horrible boards or not I just get slaughtered. I can attack teams hundreds lower than my teams and just get pulverized QUICKLY. It’s mighty frustrating. Titans, whether I go rainbow or use solid teams I very rarely break 100k. I’m usually around 50-70k mark. While alliance members are 250k+++. Raids I usually only just run thru for the chest.

Almost 4 years of this but I’m still trudging on.

1 Like

A lot depends on your style of play, but since you said you’re struggling perhaps you don’t have the heroes yet to suit how you want to play.

I don’t have Magni, but I have always preferred using fast snipers and healers. Then again, I also use Isarnia teamed with Ariel in 98% of my raids and am developing a great liking for costumed Elena. I also don’t spend much so I don’t chase heroes and overwhelmingly use S1 (Magni being the only one I am missing). Marjana is among the best red snipers but not necessarily among the best snipers. Still, I do use her a fair bit. Zulag I’m not really familiar with.

If you are attack-minded and like playing quick then max Magni. If you are a slow-buildup type of player then Isarnia has a huge defense down. I tend lately towards the slow-buildup and set up my teams around survivability (generally two healers) so I don’t mind waiting for Isarnia to fire. Then everyone else hits that much harder.

Ironically Aeron was the first 5* I maxed and now I prefer costumed Rigard so hardly ever use him.