Anyone have both Falcon and Telluria?

The funniest part of that also being that you actually ended with the same suggestion I had. :rofl:

Definitely true, and knowing more about a player’s roster, play style, priorities, and type of alliance can all help…but there’s still subjectivity even then.

Makes for a good Forum, though. :wink:

3 Likes

wellllllllll my answer changed from thinking about what I was doing to actually thinking about what the OP needed lol.

Also, 100% agree on telly being awesome on offense. my green stack has always been woefully under powered. Telly changed that immediately and has totally changed my raid strategy when bad boards come up.

2 Likes

When I started reading the thread I would of asked the same question you did- tell us more about your situation. I also will probably strip falcon to max out my Telluria. But, I need her for tank in top 20 alliance wars and I’m also don’t need falcon for wars. So, it’s always situational what the right” answer is.

1 Like

Telluria on offense is fun. I try to fire her as often as possible. I like seeing the baby Totoro minions doing all the work.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t dream above my pay grade. :smile: I’m happy to open the raid chest in Diamond, but I don’t have to stay there.

My most reasonable seems to be Zephyr1!!It gives good explanations

1 Like

Let’s admit it… you got Telly and are happy and for a second you thought- she’s awesome I should blow the farm on her. Blinded in your moment of glory- even loved ones weren’t getting through … but now that you thought about it and settled down… balance is the key ( and he kid was right) :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Guilty, ha! :smile:

But this is why I post here. So rational people can talk some sense into me.

Also, my farm is small, but I do love Telluria.

And yes, the kid is smarter than me. :smile: Actually A LOT of people are smarter than me!

PS: I really enjoyed how you phrased all this. So creative, and it made me smile.

I’m going to have a hard time resetting falcon for telly since he represents a valuable piece on my red mono team.

Like @Srob said… I’d tower her up if she’s being used as a tank… for war. Raid tank? Meh… not where my focus is atm.

Maybe the emblems for pov will be paladin! Fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, someone does have both.

2 Likes

Did you share emblems? Or does only one hero have the Paladin emblems?

Sarcasm is thick with this comment I fear. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I mean, do you really want the kid to be sad?

Does anything else even matter?

2 Likes

Very true. Falcon is untouched. And also a maxed Needler, thank you. :slight_smile: The kid likes what he likes.

I felt like needles piercing through my heart when I had to feed away my maxed Needler too.

1 Like

This is the best post I read today!

I truly smiled! I looooove the tiny Totoro minions :heart:

1 Like