Agwe, is he really worth the time?

Hello everyone. I’ve pulled my first Agwe after a year of playing. Its true that i have better choices either in 4* or 5* star , however this kind of chamaleon took my attention.

There arent too many blue epics with strong AOE. So he could fit that spot in the roster.

1. Farming.

My other aoe blue options are vela wich she barely can take down 8-7 moobs. (Maybe agwe aoe does more damage after vela nerf)
C.richard is pretty decent but hes not an AOE properly speaking. And Jott. He does damage but im not fond of slow heroes to make my war teams or to use in tournaments

Second / third war team , Tournaments

I think Agwe could perform pretty decent in some scenarios. So , surely there are better options , but not in the AOE field.(blue epics)

What are your thoughts about agwe? Would you max it only for war deep or to fit a niche spot? Do you have any experience playing with him?

1 Like

Hi, He really have good attack stats, I just wish the defense buff was against all color.
I still have him at 1/1 and will stay since I got Kiril, Boril, Sonya before him.

If I compare AoE and average speed, Tiburtus C is way ahead (defence down, much better defense and health) but I don’t see something similar in blue.

1 Like

Sure. That would be the break point of Agwe. Its singularity , something different in his colour.

Probably, when sg releases costume grimm we will see a blue monster of aoe lol

I am waiting on Grimm constume since they release tiburtus C, as both have same skill, I am counting Grimm C will be same as Tiburtus C.

1 Like

As a habitual defender of niche heroes…I think he’s rubbish :unamused:

His defence buff is back to front unless you’re going to tank with him, which would be daft because of his weak defence stat.

He could be a 4* vela, flanking a strong red or green tank, but then the green defence is probably irrelevant.

He’s useful on 8-7 and I’ve found nothing else for him to do for a long time…

6 Likes

As a habitual defender of niche heroes…I think he’s rubbish :unamused:

His defence buff is back to front unless you’re going to tank with him, which would be daft because of his weak defence stat.

He could be a 4* vela, flanking a strong red or green tank, but then the green defence is probably irrelevant.

He’s useful on 8-7 and I’ve found nothing else for him to do for a long time…

1 Like

Farming ability should never be a factor when deciding which heroes to level. From my experience, the only time Agwe is really useful is in 4* raid tournaments (especially rush attack or no green). He hits for pretty decent damage, especially when emblemed attack path (although I think there are many better other heroes to use cleric emblems on). I have been rekt a few times by Agwe flanks in the 4* raid tournaments. He’s good to pair with Wilbur for the family bonus (eg. Wilbur tank with Agwe flank on rush attack). If you have better options, I dont really see a use for him in wars/raids.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for your replies. I was happy to pull something different, and he didnt look bad on pappers.
I will hold on a little bit to see if anyone else has a positive review, and if not, that little chameleon will become food.

Both reasonable uses

But why, why, why the green defence???

Rhetorical question… I’m not blaming you personally :wink:

Haha several times I’ve seen people finish in top 10 of the tournament while not using a tank of the strong color (e.g using a red tank instead of blue tank when green is excluded). Said tank is usually at least +18 emblemed tho :man_shrugging:

I maxed him just because, and very seldom use him. He dies really quickly, his damage from the AoE seems unspectacular as well.

Well i have found a good use for Agwe after read all your feedback

A minute of silence for this hero who gave his body to Skadi lol

6 Likes

I maxed him because I didn’t have a good blue to work for the longest time. I NEVER use him…not even in tavern of legends.

1 Like

I only maxed due one being a cleric and use in trials and my love of the lagoon family haha

1 Like

I leveled Agwe to 3.60 to farm, and finally when I needed to clean out blue trainers, all the way.

He’s great for farming, and since that’s how I spend most my time/w.e. in the game, it’s a factor to consider.

He’s on my farm team and PoV team, but I’d only use mats on him if compelled.

Depends on which stages you farm. If you’re farming common S1 stages like 8-7 on the regular, it doesn’t really matter what heroes you use. I haven’t found using all AOE heroes significantly speeds up farming. Even then, it would be of more benefit to prioritize leveling versatile heroes who are good for both PvE and PvP.

I usually use fast speed heroes with fast animations like Scarlett to farm. Or I just use my def team which has a mix of hit 5, hit 3 and hit 1 heroes to farm.

I really like him, but he is in the wrong class :exploding_head:

I think Agwe is just fine. Magni didn’t complain once when he ate him. :crazy_face:

But seriously, he’s pretty underwhelming. If you’re still leveling 4 stars, he can help with a stack, but he’ll fall out of use quickly once you’ve moved onto 5’s.

2 Likes

My Skadi thanked me for the meal haha.
I just wondered if he was worth for 4* tournies but the feedback wasnt positive

2 Likes

I timed it once with the fast all-enemy AoE and it was faster. Can’t remember how much, but enough for me to switch.

I farm S1 13-5 some, and it’s easy. Seems to top out at S2 9-4, but is plenty for S2 1-2.

And yes, he’s down low on the priority list for capes, but my point really was: have a good farming team. Agwe can help with that.