Agwe, is he really worth the time?

I’ll be honest. My other 4* blues are c. Sonya 2x, boril, Triton, Grimm, jott, kiril 2x and Agwe.

I’ve maxed Agwe and tested him.

Never used him again after that.

#buffagwe

It’s a bit strange, asking for a buff to an S2 hero who was designed at the same time as the likes of Proteus, Wilbur, Triton…

Give him a small DoT, increase his speed or buff his damage… Right now there’s no reason to level Agwe.

I’ve been using Agwe for a while but only on second wave teams of multiple blue because I didn’t emblem him and don’t know if I will. He’s decent but not strong, definitely a niche hero

Water dot, debuff fire attack, make him fast … What could possibly go wrong?? :joy:

3 Likes

The only use I can see for that defence buff would be buff booster tourneys… But then your AoE is the one you want to fire once your buffs are up.

How so? In a tournament with no green (strong against him), his buff is useless. His buff is also opposite or what would be useful for titans. For a rush attack, only if you have no better options.

You have no 5* blue and your Alliance uses blue war tanks. That’s his only potential role.

I believe I used him once on an early level of the Legends. He’s weak, useless, and a Grimm is much better for a farming team. A 4/70 Agwe doesn’t even clear a wave of mobs of S1 8-7 after the recent HP buff.

Simply put, he’s crap

1 Like

He’s not as bad as everything says. That being said, mine is stuck at 3/60 and probably will be. :innocent:

2 Likes

of course not the whole package :smile: just one of those, not the three buffs together

1 Like

Unless it’s buff booster, in which case all buffs are attack buffs (even if they’re completely useless like this one is).

I’m keeping a 1/1 copy for when I have nothing else to do.

1 Like

That’s weird. I just took my Agwe (4.70) out and he did fine on the mobs, doing ~630 points of damage which was more than enough to wipe them out.

Grimm suffers for me because he doesn’t hit all enemies. The autoattack seems to like corners, at least for me.

I would definitely give mats and emblems to grimm over Agwe because farming is all agwe’s good for, though.

1 Like

I have mine at 3:60, He gets used for just one quest and that’s it. On defense he is not a battlefield asset imo.

Since I don’t use 1* feeders for 5* heroes (too expensive), Agwe is currently serving as my 1* sink, as he’s the only hero that I don’t have leveled yet.

That’s the best use for him that I can think of. So eventually he will be maxed, but I don’t see using him. Ever.

Actually used him a few times last tournament and finished in top 1%, no continues. While Agwe was never a game changer, he’s still a fun choice paired with other correct heroes.

green defence can be relevant for flanking if both your flanks are blue. Picture Grimm and right wing agve :slight_smile:

But you’d normally do blue flanks for a green tank.

So the opponent will stack red, not green :man_shrugging:t3:

yes. Unless the red tank 4* is less dangerous than flanks. Im having in mind boldtusk or wilbur?

I am not expert strategist… still running blue?

Sadly, Agwe is also makes my Trials of Fortitude team.
If I can get a second Caedmon levelled, he’ll be out, but until then, Agwe, Elkanen, Caedmon#1, and nuking :frowning: