Advice for new batch of 5* ascension

Hello again,

I am returning to you for some advice on ascending my next batch of 5* heroes since the advice I got previously was valuable and even though I might have prioritized things differently than some of you, your perspectives helped me to understand better my roster and how I could use my heroes better.

My main objective with these new heroes is to improve my war performance - I usually run 2-2-1 or 3-1-1.

So, here is my roster of 4* and 5* currently.

For Dark I have decided to go with Xno and for Nature I will go with Heimdall.

For Ice I am wondering if I should go with Magni or Frosth. Since I already have some heavy hitters, I’d like more of a general support hero in blue. But I think that Kiril and Jott can do what Alexandrine does and they are easier to max and Rian’s cleanse is great, but his hits are not.

Concerning Frosth, I like him and use him from time to time even at 3.70, but I don’t have other minion heroes and I am bummed about his announced nerf. And since now I don’t use Grimm very often because he’s so squishy, Magni would be very helpful.

I don’t have emblems for any of them.

For Fire I was thinking that I could use a fast heavier hitter and the only ones I have are Yang Mai and Tyr. Again though the nerf for Yang Mai makes me hesitate and Tyr’s main advantage is survivability and I already have BK. I am also considering to go with Russell if I manage to pull him, but I am afraid that I will ascend him and then nerf him as they seem in habit of doing.

I only have ranger emblems, but I don’t think it’s the moment for me to max Khagan.

For Holy it’s the most complicated decision, but fortunately here is because I have so many good heroes. I was thinking to have Prof. Lidenbrock as my 4th maxed Holy because I can still use her now at 3.70 and have a different type of support hero as my 3rd.

I was leaning towards Devana, since I have 1200 ranger emblems, but (and I know I already mentioned it four times already)… the nerf :(( Gazelle would be also a good option (also for titans), but I don’t have emblems for her currently.

I am also considering Sif, but emblems for her are even more problematic as I want to add a couple more nodes to Frigg. I also thought about waiting for Hanitra in December, but I feel that both Hanitra and Lidenbrock might be too much at the moment.

Looking forward to your feedback, who should I max and why :smiley:

I would probably go Frosth, Devana, wait and see on Russell, if no luck, go Yang Mai. Best of luck.
Strictly for offense, I wouldn’t rule out Mica. IMO he shines in Atk

1 Like

Lepiota > Xno
Prof Lindenbrock > Gazelle
Alexandrine > Magni
Heimdall > Wait
Marjana > Baldur (Tyr is probably better, but fighter emblems to Magni).

1 Like

Thanks guys, if there are more opinions, please feel free to share them :slight_smile:

I am still looking for advice and opinions regarding my next priorities for my Ice, Fire and especially Holy 5* hero to max.