About Alchemy Lab 5a- edit: Create Mana 60%?

If you put one minor healing potion, one healing potion, one arrow attack and one antidote in Alchemy Lab 2a, you must earn one minor mana potion.

I have a question here.

If I put one axe attack, one potent healing potion, one bear banner and one turtle banner in Alchemy Lab 5a, will I get one mana potion?

I have never used Alchemy Lab 5a. Before studying 5a, I’d like to know if I can one mana potion when I put other 4 2* battle items.

Thanks in advance.

I have adjusted the title, feel free to change it back

As far as I know, it worked that way when reported in Beta Beat

Edit

FIN

2 Likes

If you need to select enough materials to select all except one for an Alchemy Lab level, and it is transmutating between the same rarity, then the output is guaranteed.
Eg: I am manufacturing Backpacks with the proper level.

1 Like

Thanks so much!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your info.

5A you can absolutely use to create just Mana pots.

My only caveat to 5A is it is expensive and only makes 2 per day. However if you have a midnight root shortage I can see the use (and used it myself)

Depending on your stocks you might find 2B better. You will burn through little Health potions as it’s 10 a time but you’ll get more Mana pots on average for cheaper food doing this way

1 Like

Is it better to convert the INGREDIENTS for a Mana 60% then the actual battle items?

It all comes down to personal choices I guess. Some are more food hungry than others

I use the convert from 2* mat to 3* mat and just take what it gives me

2 Likes