Alchemy guides?

Hi I was wondering if anybody could help with the alchemy lab( fully upgraded)AL results of what they produce to craft materials…I’m kinda new to the lab and a guide for specific things such ( in my case) hardwood lumber and so on to craft certain items I use frequently to use in battle. It would be great to know what to use to get what certain crafting item to craft things I’m low on like axes in battle and so on …much appreciated it would be a great help to me

1 Like

Have you read through this Thread?

There are some good advice in there. I’m about to reach AL10 myself

1 Like

No I havnt thank you

To answer your question about lumber and axes.
If you want to be sure of getting them then you can

• run 7a with at least one each of 3* crafting materials other than lumber as ingredients to make lumber
  • 5a with at least one each of 2* battle items to make axes

If you want to try RNG, then

• 4b gives you a chance at lumber from 2* ingredients
  • 2b gives you a chance at axes from 1* battle items

A guide to what 20 slots for which crafting material needed is what I’m wondering like a picture or anything on here?

What’s r n g ? I’m lost on your explanation

RNG = random number generator.

For example, recipe for 2a gives you a random uncommon battle item from 10 1* battle items. So you could get an axe or any other 2* battle item

So it’s labeled 1 to 10 1a 1b?

Sorry new to the lab terminology

There is an image with a table at the top of the other thread. It shows all 10 levels and their recipes. We usually call the first recipe of each level a, the 2nd one b

Right okay thank you now I’m getting it

A picture graph of what’s transmuted on here would be sweet can u put it on here for me if u can find it?

It doesn’t say 1 star or 2 star item anywhere in the forge to craft items ? maybe a graph of the AL with the names of what u produce (ex hardwood lumber and so on)to create the item in the forge would be very helpful to newer players. If there is alchemy guide like that plz find it and show me on here that would be sweet . Thank you

Hi Landonthelord, I’m not sure if you found what your looking for but here’s a picture of Alchemy Lab in detail.

Alchemy lab Transmutation Chart

2 Likes

Here is the answer for all your answers…:innocent:

1 Like

And here one with pictures @Landonthelord as requested :wink:

1 Like