5* yellow heroes Joon or Musashi

Joon or Musashi which is better?

Only have Joon - but even without a costume, he’s heavily featured in top def teams. Feels like an easy win.

2 Likes

Depends on what you already have and where you want to improve.
Defense, titans, war, map…

Joon hits harder at 3505 (749 * 468%) versus 2610 (786 * 332%).

Murashi does minor damage to nearby enemies.

They are both fast.

Joon’s special blinds his target, whil Murashi heals himself for some of the damage. I don’t have Murashi, but I have Elkanen who’s special also self-heals. It’s nice as it keeps that hero in the fight a bit longer.

Given all that, I would likely go with Joon, but could be persuaded otherwise.

Good luck.

1 Like

In my honest opinion, without any knowledge of your roster or what you need this hero for.
On the face of it I would choose Joon.
Good luck

2 Likes

Have Joon fully maxed with emblems. Was hoping for an upgrade

Ah, ok

The question is NOT who should be upgraded next. Sorry, then I misunderstood. Most topics here are about who should be upgraded next.

So I would vote for joon. Snipers are always welcome to any roster, because their main use is to to take one specific enemy out as quick as possible, which is priceless. And if the enemy is still alive, he is very likely be killed by some more tiles or he may miss due to joon‘s blind.

Anyway, I don’t have musashi, but he is a good choice for your next yellow 5* project. I do have respect when I face musashi in an opponents defense, and if there are no bigger threats out there, he is one of those, on whom my snipers would pull the trigger.

20 Joons.

Joon. Joon. Joon. Joon. Joon.

I maxed Drake, White Rabbit, and due to AMs, three Jackals before I got Joon past 3/70.