⚔ [27 Feb, 2022] - 149th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Fire/ Red

Oof… went 4-1 in attack. The one loss was against a really stingy board. I know the risks in going mono, and I also understand the rewards. It’s just way too funny when the first on-color tile match that is made, is after the 7th turn.

Side note: that purple 4* villain is looking pretty damn good right now. Too bad I can’t use my mana troops in this tourney.

3 Likes

Forgot to change my defence … Should get a A Still yeah :confused:

3 Likes

5-0 start but it was a close thing. This was the last match :scream:

Fortunately got lucky with a cascade and cCaedmon managed to cleanse the tank Franz’s extra damage ailment before any other opponent fired.

Used the same attacking team in all 5 matches. Just maxed and limit broke Anastasia for this tournament, though she’s still at level 70. At magic speed, her minions are a life saver. Didn’t need to use her 2nd charge at all. Her Magic partner Anton was a bit frustrating with the miss chance of his special, but following Almur, he does good damage + poison.

Defense is 2-2 at the moment so a good start at both ends

Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Went 4-1. My lose came to 4300 team with Byr tank. Not sure what happen I look at my team after a few rounds and they are all beat up and no one is close to having their special. Bad board and maybe careless playing. Wont happen again :slight_smile:

No hits on my defense. I need a good defense score for sure

4 Likes

Day 1: 5-0, if with a few close ones… mostly went with green (caedmon in/out costume, almur, marcel) and dark (proteus and c-tibertus).

Defense is close, alternating wins and losses, currently at 3/4. Hopefully next ones will be wins.

Summary

3 Likes

I’ve a feeling this tournament could be similar to last week…

Attack 5W 0L

Defence 0W 4L

6 Likes

Not a bad start here… A pair of super close battles, but won them all. New addition to my 4* teams is Griffin, quite satisfied with him. He and Jackal make a very nice duo.

Defence 1-1, :crossed_fingers: for the rest of the week. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 1

I almost forget to post :sweat_smile:

O : 5-0

Go with 2 stack + 3 stack

• Green Stack : Buddy, x2 C/CB Ceadmon
  • Blue Stack : Grimm, Sonya
  • Yellow Stack : Mist, Griffin, C Wu Kong
  • Purple Stack :Proteus, CB Tiburtus, Sergei

The board is average today. Face one Franz tank with Wren flank. Wren isn’t dangerous since I don’t bring any buffer but uncleanseable Franz ailment is painful. Lose 3 heroes in that battle.

D : 52.9%

There are about total 20 attack but I am lazy to count :sweat_smile:. Buddy seem to be ok for tank even against strong player :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

4-1 2nd Day. Used the same team as yesterday as it worked so well. The one loss was against a Wu Kong - Caedmon - cCaedmon - Li Xiu - Sonya team. Board wasn’t the greatest and made the grave error of dropping 3 vertical green tiles on Li Xiu thinking it wouldn’t be enough to charge her. She cut mana of all my heroes and they never got another chance. The other 4 matches were pretty simple with a lot of teams having healers in them.

Defense was A (3-2) yesterday. One loss today and it dropped to B for the moment

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 3-2 (A) 3318 900 4218
2 9-1 3-3 (B) 6989 6989

Good luck everyone

3 Likes

Day 2: another 5-0, 10-0 total. Quite some teams with healers, or a boril tank. Hope it stays like that and no dual franz monsters…

Defense ended yesterday at 4-4 (B), and is now at 5-6.

Summary

3 Likes

Game crashed on one attack today so finished 4-1 on attack

Defence won 2 in a row today so now 2-4. Finished E yesterday on track for a D today.

Is anyone else facing lots of healers this time? Coming up against lots of 4k plus teams with at least 2 if not more healers.

Would’ve thought with that TP ability would have better setup for bloody battle

3 Likes

Day 2

O : 5-0 (10-0)

Go with same tactic. The board is pretty good today and I luckily face only S1 heroes which are mostly healer. So, 5 easy win :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 51.7% (30+)

3 Likes

Day 3

O : 5-0 (15-0)

Go with same tactic. The board is pretty good today and I still face many S1 heroes. So, 5 easy win again :slightly_smiling_face:. From my 15 attack, Buddy is really good for attack as well. Both lower def and atk is very useful :slightly_smiling_face:.

D : 57.1% (30+)

Reaching to A grade :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

4-1 again. First 4 matches went smoothly then came up against a Wu Kong - Mist - Li Xiu - cSonya - Mist team. Switched from 4-1 Green to 4-1 Dark and just got a bad board. Just managed to kill the tank.

Defense is staying A at the moment so in top 1%

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 3-2 (A) 3318 900 4218
2 9-1 6-3 (A) 6989 900 7889
3 13-2 6-4 (A) 10663 10663

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Results so far.

Day 1 5-0 A

Day 2 10-0 A

A couple of matches were a really close win but won nonetheless.

4 Likes

Day 3; bad board day; 3-2.

Almost won this:

Starting board was bad and my c-caedmon was the first to be killed… (Before charging). Did manage to charge proteus, but the match that charged him had triggered a few more matches, charging franz. Then a massive cascade took most out, but my marcel couldn’t outlast buddy

And one match against boril with just about no purple and few green

Defense had a good winstreak, at 10-7. Need one more win to get to A.

3 Likes

Interesting raid so far: after a few line ups changes I realized my best offensive team was griffin, caed, Anastasia l, Sonya, proteus. I’m 13-2, with losses cause I put in grimm or LJ.

My defense is unbearable I’m 4-12!!! The amount of hits! The amount of losses lol. I understand my buddy is not fully emblem but he is LB. But he was feeder to these attack teams. Also think LJ and Grimm were a bad choice. My def can only beat. <4100 team

3 Likes

1 loss in offense after Day 3… But defense is Scheiße :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 4

O : 5-0 (20-0)

Go with same tactic. The board is average to pretty good today. Still face many S1 heroes. Face this funny-looking defense team in 4th attack :rofl:

It remind me about x4 Gormek defense that I face long time ago :smile:.

D : 59.1% (30+)

Defense go up to “almost” A grade :smile:

4 Likes

4-1 again. The one loss was very close

Came down to Anton vs Anastasia and Caedmon. He surprisingly didn’t miss, but hits were not hard enough to get through her minions. And her fiends just chewed him up. She’s really a star in 4* tournaments

The other 4 matches were pretty straight forward. Lots of healers in teams. Defense is A at 11-6 so in top 1%. Only one loss left to give though

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes