Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2021-08-22T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2021-08-23T08:00:00Z
2021-08-28T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

The allowed elements and hero/troop rarities, as well as the Special Rule will be available once the Tournament opens for joining and setting Defense Teams.

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [3rd Jan, 2021] - 89th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/ Blue

Defense teams of the top10 finishers last time: (Thx @Randy for collecting it)

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

6 Likes

I leveled up Granps and Vollermork for this. Let’s see if they’re worth it. I don’t have super high expectations.
I expect to use C.Hawkmoon and Sudri in every attack.

3 Likes

I am preparing a team for my opponents :rofl::rofl:
Almost ready

5 Likes

Going with the same defense as last time this tourny ran except now broken and better troops.

5 Likes

Blocks Toum10 for displaying his LB Bauchan. :rofl:

This type of tournament is exactly why I’d really like to “finally” get a Bauchan. :sob:

4 Likes

If I were to put in Vollermork and Arman, would Arman’s “decreased healing” kill, keep Vollermork’s fiends on the opponent longer? You know, because the only way to get rid of the fiends is for the opponent to give healing.

Or am I just overthinking this?

1 Like

Yes I tried it with Elizabeth and vanda and that’s how it’s working

2 Likes

Thanks! This has been quite helpful. Sand DoT and fiend DoT.

So Bauchans, Vollermorks and Sudris, eh? Should probably max my Voldemort …

A bit more work on Bauchan and Maeve… But I think this defence could be quite good. What do you think? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m thinking this currently.

5 Likes

I am planning to use in no particular order Noril with Maeve, Bauchan, Hawkmoon and Sudri. Want to see Slayers in action.

1 Like

hehe great minds think alike

I really do want to work Maeve in there somehow, but something tells me that Bauchan/Sudri overload might be more advantageous this round lol.

5 Likes

Blocks rho for displaying their three Bauchans. :rofl:

Btw, Bauchan overload is not possible*. :rofl:

*Maybe this only applies to me. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha… I was just bored to make multiple copies of Bauchan and Sudri. :joy:
Also, I’m a crazy person who broke the limit of them all - so definitely gonna use this defence. I can only imagine how it looks like when Sudri fires after Maeve and her -44%. A total overkill. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Testing out the Slayers for the first time. Have Noril too but think his extra damage against Ice is wasted this week.

7 Likes

I was thinking this:

Could replace poppy with pixie for more manacontrol, or with kvasir for minions, or put in jahangir+20?

Haven’t broken more heroes besides Hawkmoon and nordri & gunnar yet. Maybe I should do bauchan and poppy?

3 Likes

My first draw. Maybe a doubt about Noril. Could replace him with Vollermork +18 but I wasn’t very impressed last time. Any advice is welcome

3 Likes

Two Maeve do not increase the family bonus, you need Noril to get to 75% for a chance of a slayer stack.

1 Like

I’m going to try some mana control:

I’m not 100% sold on the effectiveness but it should at least be frustrating.