⚔ [22nd Aug 2021] - 122th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/ Blue

Will probably use this team…

Really curious how Maeve will perform on offense.

3 Likes

This…

Or

This…

1 Like

1st draft

3 Likes

I will go with this defense

Jahangir will be 55 soon.

I am surprised that no person who decide to use Gramp like me.

2 Likes

I remember facing gramps during rush all colours. He really isn’t that dangerous, as the resurrection chance isn’t that high, and they resurrect with low health. Only if it’s a really close battle will he make a difference, and other heroes will probably be more impactful. Besides, he’s green, the weak colour this tournament.

8 Likes

That was my impression as well… Haven’t even level mine, because I don’t believe he has that X-factor like Mother North for example.

2 Likes

I only had trouble with gramps if he was paired with Gunnar and frosty. Otherwise he felt like a non issue. It meant long battles the enemy could revive and I couldn’t.

1 Like

True, but she’s a hit 3 so having 2 increases the chance of that def down affecting more enemies before Jahangir and Sudri fires, not to mention that she hits hard herself.

She’s not in there just for the stacks

2 Likes

Cool! Just thought I mention it, because I see it often that people think that having the same hero twice will trigger the family bonus

2 Likes

@WaVe @Ruskin505 Ok. However, I don’t have any better choice. He is only my 3* green slow that I have enough emblem.

2 Likes

Well, my team is fully finished, and it will be the highest team power I could ever field - let’s see how it will work. :crossed_fingers::muscle:

10 Likes

Think I’m going with this, not sure if I should put a healer in , my best one is green.

1 Like

Thinking along the same lines! But not sure if I should throw shrubbear into the mix…

2 Likes

I do not have more than two red troops levelled…

I do have C.Jahangir and EiDunn too…

Just not sure if I should go mono…

Any advice?

1 Like

I would move Hawkmoon to left flank tbf… and Vollermock to left wing…

2 Likes

I lack imagination and play 3* emblem free. Only aiming for top 10%.

3 Likes

Thanks mate. Will give that a shot. I never have much clue what to do in raid tournaments!

1 Like

Vollermoch is not affected by Hawkmoon’s attack buff… so you want Voller to be at left wing…

You also want Hawkmoon to fire as early as possible… left wing position is where you get 4 of yours heroes affected… but!

You also want the red buffer-healer to go off ASAP so either flank or tank… i think left flank is the best place to put your Hawkmoon…

You could also try to tank with her and put two damage dealers next to her…

Like EiDunn, Sudri, Bauchan, Jahangir, etc…

I am not a fan of Voller since Hawkmoon and Grevle-Belith can get rid of the fiends quickly…

4 Likes

Got these 4 choices for defense. Would like some input on best one to use or even a combo of heroes different then whats pictured. Thanks.

Do you have cHawkmoon instead of cBelith. Red instead of green and for a mana control team, she is a sorcerer.