Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [22nd Aug 2021] - 122th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/ Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

4 Likes

Treevil forest without either Gato or Helo… not nice at all.
May the yellow tiles be with us.

5 Likes

Just posted this in the Treevil thread, didn’t realize it was a 3* rush this week:

maybe i should try and power level the other four by tomorrow. :crazy_face: :laughing:

5 Likes

3 Likes

That’s kind of hilarious. I might have a play with that setup or similar today. I can use 4 of my poppies and the tree as tank. It will be slower but will only be stage play.

2 Likes

My first draft:

I might ditch the rat, move Jahangir to right flank, and add C-Oberon to right wing instead. :thinking:

2 Likes

First or second?

1 Like

I know there will be a lot of Reds around, but am thinking these two Greens in wing will be generating a lot of mana for me…

1 Like

I’m thinking of going:

I think the slayers on the wings should be OK even with no blue but does anyone know how the slayer mana and mana buff will work in rush?

1 Like

Hello everyone! Here’s my first draft, thoughts?

2 Likes

Not looking forward to having to drag through a forest of treevils…

4 Likes

Hah, right? I was just thinking that. Wildly strong 3 * when he is a first choice for a tank in a tournament, where the counter colour is in fact allowed. :scream:

I do like it. :100: Bear in mind, I´m really not the best with these defenses - I keep overthinking my own, and we all know the biggest opponent is the board of our opponent itself more than anything else. :smile:

Clever thinking with Tyrum in his costume - I think we all will fear, when Treevil’s debuffs hits us in this tournament!

2 Likes

I would use the second as Grevle can boost the attack or the 3 other heroes after itself.

I will use Grevle as second hero too.

My first draft:

5 Likes

I will go with this defense. I hope everyone like it :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Thanks.
Now I wonder whether I should use Hawkmoon too or put Mave in her place.

You don’t need mana, it’s a rush tournament. Everyone is already fast

First draft …

3 Likes

Yet to lose a 3* rush defence. Let’s see how it gets on this time

4 Likes

Me, going against the mainstream, being a hipster practically. I refuse to put the OP tree at tank position. :sunglasses:

5 Likes