⚔ [21 Feb, 2021] - 96th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, All Elements

Garnet will be weaker, Jean francois wont be as effective since everything is more available with dispells / cleanses, Kageburado doesnt profit anything under this rules and is worse than 4* Colen in VF rules.

I think Mother north and Raffaele can work, but you gotta rethink other 3 mentioned, if you have other heroes available.

I’ll see how this team does. The only slow yellow 5* I have is CViv but I don’t want to do two healers, if I had Justice worked on she’d be perfect. I know the weaker counterattack may overwrite on Alfrike but eh let’s see what happens. I’ve got Sif to 78 now and should have her done with a few emblems before the tourney starts

This is mine, I thought of going Zulag tank with G.Owl right flank and Bertila on right wing, but I’m not sure. I feel like passive tank like Zulag isn’t the greatest idea and no other better purple to put on defense other than Sartana which isn’t good for very fast format. Bertila firing can be very punishing if Athena fires right before her.

Not looking forward to offense like any 5* tournament. I almost always get paired with majority of p2w defenses when I’m nowhere close to that with my spending… I bet Alfrike tanks will be everywhere lol

1 Like

I’m screwed lol. Maybe I can make it to day two

Why not tank Zulag she will protect Bertilla . I think that would be pretty good on defense . Just my two cents. Either way she is protected .

Dammit, why didn’t I hurry up and power level Alfrike when I had the chance? Maybe next time…

1st draft…

1 Like

I have neither but I would say Ursena. Heimdall is easier for me to take down with tiles since Red has some strong attacking 5*. And with Rush there’ll be lots of Khagan, Azlar and Elena. And having your reviver in the place where he’s usually the first to die is not the best I think

With Rush, is the benefit of the mana troops better than the crit or ninja?

Ursena it is, figured it’s good to put some pressure immediately. :slight_smile:

Last minute change of plans. A raid chest reward and Frostmarch gave me the last 2 telescopes needed to ascend Krampus. He won’t be maxed at the beginning of the tournament and maybe not until after the end either. But I think he can do well with his stats and who knows when the next 5* Rush tournament will come along? :thinking:

2 Likes

In the corner he really won’t be doing much, and by the time he does fire it’s probably too late.

Also you’re most definitely inviting a blue/purple stack with nothing to punish the attacker for stacking those colors.

Last minute change as well:

Frida out, cRichard in. Deals more damage, and attack down at v fast speed is gonna be super annoying. Quite a bit tankier than Frida as well.

3 Likes

I gave up on stacking in rush attack wars and tourneys… Figured it’s less effective than bringing the right mix of special skills, but I guess some people would disagree. At least it’s how I feel, I don’t think it’s that much based on lucky starting board since I’ve changed the strategy. :man_shrugging:t2:

In other news, good start for me - 5:0 with about 10 different heros getting the job done, usually in 2-2-1 or 2-1-1-1 formations. Defence still untouched, let’s see if I can score some points there. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

FIRST DAY:

W: 5
L: 0

I came back to my origins and I won the first 5 battles. This reminds me that this is just the beggining and that bad days will come soon.:sweat_smile:

These were the enemy teams:

I went with 2-1-1-1 in all battles but the two last one, where I used a mono blue and mono purple teams.
Grimble gave an extra turn for everybody when he destroyed all the minions.

Defense wasn’t attacked, but it’s really weak. I’ve never got good results in 5* tournaments.

Good luck and take care. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, like I said Zulag is passive tank that’s why I had issues with that. Maybe it would be better with Zulag tank. So far I didn’t get attacked so I’ll see how it goes…

2 Likes

Everyone seems to be starting well today. 5-0 for me as well.
Using my usual 3-1-1 ‘A’ Raid team but with the benefit of extra speed for 3 of them :blush:

Faced an Alfrike tank in the last match and got 7 reds in the first 2 moves. Hope that continues

Defense hasn’t faced anyone and this is actually one time I hope for a 0-0 as long as possible so that I can continue leveling up Krampy

Good luck all

3 Likes

Best of luck ! However you have it set I hope it works out

2 wins, 3 losses on attack. Hate that my matches have to go inti overtime to get the wins. TOO many miniom summoners in this one. Some tourneys need to have minion restrictions

Ha, you are copying me :stuck_out_tongue:

That also means a good defense score :wink:

1 Like

I do? Didn’t see your setup. :man_shrugging:t2:
Maybe it will be good eventually, but no attacks so far.