Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2024-04-21T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2024-04-22T08:00:00Z
2024-04-27T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

The allowed elements and hero/troop rarities, as well as the Special Rule will be available once the Tournament opens for joining and setting Defense Teams.

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [03 Sep 2023] - 228th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

4 Likes

My defense for this tournament:

3 Likes

Best I can do

1 Like

Terrible boards plus nothing but nauitca’s, c hathors, and goblins equals my worst start to a legendary rush tourney in awhile 2-3 on starting day. I give up. Between this and hero league I feel like I might as well quit this game

3 Likes

Been out all day, and I rushed Prince Seigfried to 4/85 +20, so I could put him on defense. Seems like it paid off…on offense. Too early to tell since no attacks yet. But he is really doing insane counterattack damage when I take him on offense. Lost 1 battle because I was unable to connect enough Nature tiles.

1 Like

A rather surprising 5-0 start. Didn’t have any fixed strategy for this one, going either 2-1-1-1 or rainbow in attack. Lysanor - Ferrus - Ludwig were the constants in every attack. Used Lord Loki when there’s an opposing Ludwig and c2Li Xiu as dispeller and silencer. Xiaotu came in twice against LoTL, and Arco once against Ghealach.

Boards were good today. Even in the one match against a Scorpion Lady tank where I mistakenly brought in Goldie who would not have reflected the poison, c2Li Xiu silenced her and got enough tiles to kill XZJ before she could fire. Of course, I’m starting at a different depth from the whales and even at 5-0, I’m 300 points off the top of the leaderboard. Things will get tougher I’m sure.

Defense has started 0-1 so far.

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I was doing well, i started off against some really horrible teams and managed to win which I was truly surprised by, but then the last match gave me nothing.

I was against a Darkfeather Tank, and every time he went off, all of my heroes got -accuracy, andyet when MY darkfeather went off, they never received negative accuracy.

Every time his special was active and they fired, ALL other 4 heroes would do the extra damage, where as mine would only do 1. I feel that one was “planned” for me to lose regardless of what I did.

I killed one of the flanks so at least got a 162 score

Day 1
O: 4-1
D: 1-1

2 Likes

5-0 again on the second day of the tournament. Darkfeather is up to level 84 and I felt confident enough to use him in attack. Went with Lysanor - Ferrus - Ludwig - Darkfeather - c2Li Xiu in all attacks. If I get 6 Purple tiles, it’s usually enough to win.

Only had 1 very tough match against a Timius - Pepperflame - Ludwig - tVivica - Kalo defense. Killed Ludwig easily enough, but tVivica kept resisting c2Li Xiu’s silence and Kalo had taunt and stoneskin up repeatedly. Was lucky that even after my Ludwig died multiple times, Lysanor brought him back and having DF as a 2nd healer helped as well. Finally won it with 39 seconds left on the clock.

While the attack has been invincible, defense is a very vincible 0-6 :stuck_out_tongue:

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 0-5 E 4,405 200 4,605
2 10-0 0-6 E 9,168 9,168

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I haven’t been paying too much attention but I think my defense is B each day so far, including right now

Day 1
D: B

Day 2

Day 3
O: 5-0

Total
O: 13-2
D: 5-5 (B, B, B)
Score: 13,040

Was thinking I would be out today but managed 5-0 somehow.
Very first match was your typical old Alfrike tank with Kalo + MN wings, Alfrike fired just before I got any specials and she hit 4 of 5 heroes, I thought that was a sure loss, but I only ended up losing 3 heroes, and won with Darkfeather + Gestalt alive

1 Like

Those toons are tricky…tanky almost. Not only do they have high defense and health stats (or at least feels like they do), they also resist the crap out of everything I throw at them.

Vivica is probably the worst, in my case. Prince Sigfried has no effect on her because her hits aren’t that hard so the counterattack is minimal.

Dreams of perfection were quickly shattered in the first match. Came up against a name you don’t want to see in any PvP matchup :sweat_smile:

It was an uphill battle once Odile fired. Lysanor did her best in reviving my dead heroes, but never got enough Purple tiles for Ludwig and Darkfeather to do their thing. A Mega zero.

Bounced back to win the next 2 against tVivica and Nautica tanks. Then came up against a Relius - cKullervo - Darkfeather - Pepperflame - Fizzcoil defense. This was a long, hard match. It came down to my Lysanor and Ferrus Vs the wings. Should have fled to take the points from 3 kills. Instead Relius revived DF and cKullervo and wound up with just 100 odd points.

Beat a Pepperflame tank in the last match to finish 13-2. Will certainly take that after 3 days of any 5* tournament.

Defense won 3 in a row after 6 losses to move up to D for the moment.

2 10-0 2-6 E 9,168 200 9,368
3 13-2 3-6 D 12,303 12,303
4 -
5 -

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Day 4

Lost to an Ommodus tank.
It fired twice before i could and obliterated my whole team. I did manage to kill the tank plus wing kalo and flank toon azlar, so i at least got 500 score.

Total
O: 17-3
D: 5-5 (B, B, B, B)
Score: 17,893

2 Likes

I don’t normally attempt 5 star tourneys, but have bought back in for final day as top 5% finish looks likely.

Day 4 position:
O: 16-4 (4-1 / 4-1 / 5-0 / 3-2)
D: 5- 3 ( A / A / A / A?)

Playing the same team on offense, one trick pony being to delay / heal / defend until Fizzcoil nerfs the opposition into the ground. Works often enough, but can’t survive a bad board (basically fails if Fizzcoil dies too early). Haven’t had to play above 5800TP yet, Jolly managing to hang in at that level.

Good luck to everyone still playing.

2 Likes

2 losses again on Day 4. First one was against a Hawthorn - Azmia - tSartana - Bennu - Khepri defense. Took the risk of hitting into the counterattacks hoping for Lysanor to heal/revive the dead heroes, but never got the Blue tiles to charge her. Maybe I should put her next to Ludwig instead.

The other loss was against a Ludwig tank flanked by Sneferu and Nautica. This one was just a very bad board. Sneferu firing and blocking both Ludwig and Darkfeather’s skills gave no chance to avoid the zero. That was loss number four and will buy back tomorrow.

Defense won 5 of the last 6 to move up to C (5-7). No attacks yet today.

2 10-0 2-6 E 9,168 200 9,368
3 13-2 5-7 C 12,303 500 12,803
4 16-4 5-7 C 15,742 15,742
5 -

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Day 5
O: 3-1

Im out but at least i managed 3 wins first. Hopefully top 1%. No gems to buy back in. 2 kills in the last match. Mi Lady tank and ludwig flank. Board full of red and i used 3x green. Typical.

Total
O: 20-4
D: 7-6 (B, B, B, B, B)
Score: 21,669

1 Like

4 wins on the last day to finish at exactly 80% (20-5).

Loss was a zero against a Sparklight with Elephant and Ludwig flanks. Should have brought a cleanser. Once Sparklight put the reflect buff on my heroes, Lysanor, DF, and Ludwig went from assets to liabilities.

The other 4 matches were easier which is funny since the defences were in the 6800-6900 TP range while the one I lost to had a Kalo as wing.

Currently in top 1% but defense has dropped back to D (6-11). Will end up in top 5% which is fine for a 5* tournament.

Good luck with your last attacks and loot tomorrow :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Managed to do 25-0 at last (defence was A all days):

7 Likes

Can I have my medal?:slight_smile: Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I lost once but I managed to get top 100 :blush::muscle::metal:

4 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus Your medal awarding skill is required :grinning:

3 Likes