2020 NOVEMBER Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Tavern of Legends, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, & Return to Morlovia) Tentative

Here is the Tentative November 2020 Calendar of Events in multiple formats, including the quick reference

Many thanks to the collaborators for their time and efforts…

Guvnor, littleKAF, zephyr1, Markpessan, Zartanis, VEIVE, VeryQuietly, christie, birksg, ElThamer, KahlanAmnell, and ColdHands

If you notice any errors please let us know so we can get updated versions posted.

As with all EnP calendars, dates are tentative and may be changed (notably the rare quests which occur every 7-11 days, so calendar placement may be off slightly).

SELECT DESIRED CALENDAR BELOW

English Text Calendar by @Archaeo80 ...

Credit @Archaeo80

Japanese Calendar by @birksg ...

Credit: @birksg

Arabic Calendar by @ElThamer ...

Credit: @ElThamer

Arabic List Calendar by @ElThamer ...

Credit: @ElThamer

French With Images Calendar by @Zartanis ...

Credit @Zartanis

English With Images Calendar by @Zartanis ...

Credit @Zartanis

[details="English Text B&W Calendar by @Za

dSaGFlieOcm7MjkX6MoJJmjgX3s.png)

[/details]

Chinese Calendar by @christie ...

Credit: @christie

Italian Calendar by @VEIVE ...

Credit: @VEIVE

Brazilian Infographic Calendar by @Markpessan ...

Credit @markpessan

Polish Calendar by @ColdHands ...

Credit @ColdHands

English Calendar by @ColdHands ...

Credit @ColdHands

Monthly Quick Reference by @VeryQuietly ...

Credit: @VeryQuietly

Click HERE for mostly useless information

“Usually the team that scores the most points win the game.” - John Madden

RELATED LINKS

Event Schedule Changes (Version 30 Onwards)

NEW DIGITAL Empires and Puzzles Calendar of Events now accessible thru the web (Google Calendar & .iCal Formats)

58 Likes

Thank you…! :tada: :muscle: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work! :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you very much :kissing_heart::rose::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks to all. :hotdog::beer:
Atlantis when morviloa is on pitch forks ready haha bung in a few pov s1 and S3 quests to do aswell :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you very much, @VEIVE my love! :grin:

2 Likes

Really great job y’all, makes planning so much easier. Keep up the good work and thank you for doing this!

4 Likes

Beautiful work. I use this all the time, thanks.

3 Likes

Fantastic, thanks for this yet again folks.

2 Likes

Thanx all, your hard work is highly appreciated!!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

3 Likes

One thing though, @VeryQuietly: need to eliminate “allallies” from Glenda’s dmg. Hope I explained that right. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanx again for the hard work. This info graphic is wonderful! :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Eagle eye! Yes- I’ve created an updated version and sent to Arch so he can update the original post. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for taking the time to make these. I am extremely appreciative for the black and white calendar! Very kind of you all to take the time to make sure there are accessible calendars for everyone.

3 Likes

Got it…thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I appreciate you all!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work…
Have the Guardians of Teltoc ending and the Costume Event starting on my birthday. May my birthday wishes come true :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My Entire Alliance gives and owes You All Many Thanks!!!

1 Like

Ohhh! Thank you very much for this, always appreciated! :grin:
And ah! Nice! I see Guardians event rolls around during my next payday… sweet! I wanna try do a few summons for that <3

1 Like

Who knows, because There was no Tavern of Legends in October, two heroes of the month - Kingston and Neith-will be added to the summon pool in November?

Holy crap, that’s a full calendar. I’m really not thrilled by Atlantis overlapping with the end of Morlovia and Farnholme Pass. That’s an Ow, my flasks! if I ever saw one…