Ow, my flasks!

Trials of Mysticism, Fables of Grimforest, and Santa’s Challenge all at once. And a rare wanted mission, too! I guess SGG wants to sell some flasks, but I ain’t buyin’.

The non-buying priorities:

1. Ice chest (S1 8-7)
  2. Trial
  3. Fables
  4. Santa can wait
3 Likes

I finished the Trials before starting on Grimforest.

Santa’s Challenge will wait until after Grimforest, we’ve got a month still.

As for your Rare Wanted Mission, Grimforest Rare 1 should give you around 5 Ice monsters per WE, so you’re only 3-4 WE from finishing off that Chest. I’d do that instead of 8-7.

8 Likes

I had my ice chest… yesterday. And because I was distracted, burnt 12 WE on 7-4 before noticing.

I decided the 3rd trial stage just isn’t worth 20 energy right now.

Thanks for the tip with the ice monsters, @zephyr1 - that helped. Managed to complete the Trials of Mysticism without burning through too many battle materials and just finished Legendary Fables of Grimforest today (by the skin of my teeth - 2 of my 6 maxed 5*s are red, making them useless for this challenge). Gonna keep working on the lower rare levels to make sure I stay in the top 10000.

Then 26-1/2 days left for the remaining 17 advanced stages of Santas’s Challenge.

Just wish the game wasn’t so stingy with the hardwood lumber…

3 Likes

You’re welcome, and congrats on Trials of Mysticism and Grimforest!

I used to run out of Hardwood Lumber sometimes, but now that I only use Axes for Challenge Events, it’s pretty easy to keep in stock. I have 283 Axes left at the moment, plus 446 Hardwood Lumber on hand. I think you’ll have an easier time stocking it if you can get to a point where you’re not using many Axes day-to-day. The hardest to sustain is if you’re using them on Titans.

I’m out of everything after Trials, Grimforest, Santa’s Challenge and titans!

I need to go farming in Atlantis!

1 Like

I always keep WE for Atlantis Rises only, so… every Trials, Grimforest, Santa’s Challenge (on going, currently Normal finished and Advanced 5 more stage left, santa challange have plenty time, 27 days left now), so I hold, and running event challange grimforest instead, and also worthy quest like gems quests. All of those without using WE flask to refill.

I miss farming S1 8-7 to test out my shiny unleveled heroes (Pixie, Buddy and Gretel), but I should hold until Event challange is end.

1 Like

I’m always out of lumber. How did you phase axes out of your titan attacks? Just harpoons?

I just decided to stop using them months ago, because it didn’t seem sustainable.

I use Arrows or Harpoons, Turtle Banners, Antidotes or Bear Banners (depending on the Titan color), and Minor Healing Potions. I’ve been doing that for months, so that seems to be a sustainable mix.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, my epic and legendary teams aren’t that deep yet, so I often need dragon attacks to finish the final round of the trials.

I’m going to try to switch to mana potions and bombs for my crippling attacks, but I just don’t have the firepower in all classes yet.

Another flask-killing congruence approaching tomorrow:

• Springvale Day 3
  • Challenge Event
  • Trial of Somethingorother

Now all we need is a rare quest, a rare wanted mission, and a Find Gems quest.

3 Likes

Be careful what you ask for!

I kept one flask back from AR. Got another from POV. One more showed up in a wanted chest. And I expect the usual one for the challenge event.

So hopefully I’m good. I expect all of the above, including the rare quest, PLUS POV dailies that require 40-50 energy and don’t align with any of the others.

And the glass is half empty.

The last couple of days have been another prime example of this: the current challenge event launched at the same time (+/- 1 hour) as the Wednesday Trial of [Whatever]. And both of them at the same time as Find Battle Items I and II. Followed by Find Gems I and II.

I’ll bet we get a rare quest, too, before the weekend’s out.

1 Like

Yes, but I haven’t used a flask yet and don’t intend to. The battle item quests hold little interest to me though.