⚔ [16 Aug, 2020] - 69th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Fire/Red

I hear you. With it open now, I think all is well. It is the weekend and while they do have staff taking care of things, it’s less. And they are wrapping up holiday season.

All well that ends well. Now good luck in the tourney!!! I’m sure I won’t do worse than last week - it was ugly for me.

3 Likes

Setting up as mentioned before.

1 Like

OK, I changed my mind:

Melia instead of Agnes, because she’ll hit everyone which will help reduce defense of the entire enemy team in conjunction with Costume Brienne’s special… and she increases critical chance, so the whole team’s slash attacks will be more effective.

Final answer: locked in!

Good gaming!

2 Likes

Do Gato prevent the dispelling?:thinking:

Gonna try this and see how badly they do:

2 Likes

No, his special prevent from status ailments, not dispelling. Taunts prevent other teamates from being dispelled.

This is gonna be my team.

The strongest heroes I have, My chances are that they have time to fire and burst the enemy before they rape me. I considered placing Brienne but I think it´s better fast direct damage. If the attacker doesn´t kill my heroes quickly my team has chances to win.

I think we are gonna see many shrubbears. This tourney seems made for her.

2 Likes

Any thoughts are welcome but I guess this is the best I can do

Have fun and good luck to you all!

1 Like

Here’s mine. Still thinking on swapping Balthazar out for Gato but probably not.

1 Like

Only one hitter for bloody battle?? Def not traditional but very curious to see how your defense does :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

looks scary! Would swap melia and balth positions personally but def don’t wanna face your def either way :grin:

1 Like

No he doesn’t, his buff can be dispelled in fact

Last 3* tournament with all emblemed defense :grimacing: Gonna reset carver valen and tyrum after this week.

Is it a good idea to use a gunnar next to a shrubbear tank?

I bet you have better options :wink: slow flank and they’ll probably stack green against you which has dispeller mnesseus, also gunnar not gonna do much to kill your opponent. Bloody battle is all about who kills who first in my experience haha

I feel like it’s still a bit passive and susceptible to a green-purple stack, especially since the center trio is slow-slow-average, and there are fast dispellers in both colors (Mnesseus, Tyrum). I guess if I were to attack your team, I’d take Mnesseus, cTyrum, Berden x2, and Bjorn (if I had a second Tyrum I’d use regular Tyrum instead of Bjorn, so now my entire attack team would be fast with two dispellers, a cleanser, and two attack debuffers). But of course I’m just theorizing and it all depends on the board.

1 Like

cCarver might be better for this one I think, that mana slow can’t be cleansed, and in a bloody battle scenario it basically amounts to a death sentence unless you get incredibly lucky with the board. A one time mana cut just doesn’t quite cut it (pardon the bad pun).

1 Like

Hmm thanks I’ll try him out! Had preferred OG carvers slightly higher attack and I generally like evade talent more than revive but good points :+1: Good to try before I strip his emblems hahaha

Main IMG_0115

Mini

2 Likes

I get ya, but you don’t need to worry about evade vs revive if your attackers can’t even charge their specials lol.

1 Like

Im still thinking about my tank

Is shrubbear good outside rush tournaments?
Would it be better fill the tank position with an average hit to all hero like c.carver or a def down like c.brienne?

2 Likes